The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

+9
ajharris
wolfpenfarm
Okie
ferdismom
tree68
Admin
Dustin Biery
Deb
Belair54
13 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by Deb September 30th 2008, 11:06 am

It would be morning here also. You can tell the season's have changed. The sky is a different color of blue, the grass is a bit greener, giving it's last hurrah of the year, the greens of the trees are as deep green as they will get, now tinged with an ever so slight hint of yellow, and the sunshine is more liquidy golden in the air. I have one tree, directly across the road from where I sit here, that has gone into it's premature golden state, against a back drop of deep, dark green of the trees behind it. The school kids are walking down the hill with their backpacks of many different colors and styles, each one a statement of the kid that carries it.

Yup, it's a beautiful fall morning.

Oh ya, what I am doing today.... I have to go teach a website class, then a lunch date, then home to finish organizing my house for my departure, and pack all that I can and can think of.....

I'm heading to Anna's house in two days! woo hoo
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by Admin September 30th 2008, 11:16 am

sorry that your not feeling well Mommy comfort
oh man I so can not wait for Deb to get here only 2 more days we are gonna have a ball merry drunk
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 1st 2008, 8:59 am

mehhhph. yeah its morning AGAIN ......

or i think it is any way no sunny up yet. but the sky is geting a little purple out side so im guessing its comeing.

same o same o morning. got hubby to work and took julia with us this morning. lmao. she had to potty so we stoped at a tinny little ol truck stop on the way home. lookin like scragle muffens. so she could poty and i get a colfee to go....

WOOT FILLED WHIT HOT SEXY MILATARY MEN AND RUFF TUMBLE LOOKING TRUCK DRIVEN TRAVLENIN MEN. ooo man deb you would have been in heaven. they was sweet... hehe

oo oops for a sec there i kinda forgot i was marryed. lol sorry guys.

giggle na but to day will be a hard work day. i still fell yucky never did get to rest yesterday. seems the co that i got in a wreck with last year. said they never got the claim for their inserance to repair my car. so i ended up haveing to run about town to get new estaments and to the cop shop for a new copy of the report.

i still need to get 2 more estoments to day. and this house has not been cleaned sec friday. Sad so im hopeing to just get the chores done head out ot town for the darn est. and hopefly get back befor the kids get home. erly day to day for them.

kisses

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 1st 2008, 9:04 am

Yep, just sittin here listing to the sounds of.............................the trash man picking up the garbage.
Aint that the hoot but that will be short lived.......................then its off to find the coffee......
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 1st 2008, 9:08 am

uggggggggggg NOT FAIR she cheats...... julia has fallin back to sleep on the sofa!!!! and i have to stay up!!! kids have life so good.

lmao . clown

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 1st 2008, 10:06 am

Deb wrote:lol, Okie, I think that is what he is after for you to do. Wink

I gots his address ifin you need some help. LOL

I gave him the answer in the question I asked. LOL
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb October 1st 2008, 10:31 am

Lol, ok. I am a bit too dim to have figured that out, but I know where he lives. :p

He's a good man, give him lots of shit...he likes that. Wink
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 1st 2008, 10:42 am

Us Okies are pretty good at giving and getting. LOL

I'm too tired to give any this morning. I have the 4 mo grandson. He has an ear infection and is cutting teeth. We were up and down all night. He will go back to mama today and I will sleep like a log tonight. lol

Daughter bought a couple of freezers. We have been shifting and shuffling around here to make room for them. Her husband is working oil field and is gone for days at a time. She and her little boy have been staying at my house. She doesn't like to sleep at her house with no one else there. We put all our groceries together and cook and eat together all the time. o those freezers need to be here, but my house is already bulging at the seams. LOL
Thank God for storage sheds. Smile
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 3rd 2008, 12:24 am

lmao we have a chest freezer in one of our sheds
when we get our beef steer butchered each year we sure need te extra space
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 3rd 2008, 10:01 pm

OK OK
its the evening time now..............................but I hear cricketts and night birds.
The sound of mufflers and sirens....................Planes lifting off
and off in the distance ever so faintly and so delicate you could miss it.............the sounds of another drive by................ah the urban bliss of a friday night in town... Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 October 4th 2008, 7:24 am

Plum and peach blossoms are dropping - nectarines already forming tiny fruits - apple not in blossom yet - cherry blossoms are coming out - chooks still fluffy and enjoying the sun and the shade. seven chooks are clucky /broody at the moment. fine days with cool south winds (from south pole lol).

Kinda missing my friends i ususally chat with today altho the silly me Embarassed had a visit from a girlfriend here the whole afternoon. We both went to the village where she inspected every shop there before we had coffee - i sat inside the cafe while she sat outside smoking. oh yes we chatted non stop. yepyep
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 4th 2008, 9:23 am

We are beginning to have Fall color change. Not much yet, but a little. Maples and Sumacs are turning red. Chickens are most all molting and the dogs are beginning to get thicker coats. Dang mice are trying to move into the house and sheds. It's been cool enough at night that gourd vines are beginning to turn brown and fall down. Another month and I can start gathering up the gourds to dry. I already rearranged the furniture so a heating stove can be brought in. I like the cooler Fall weather, but it fills me with dread of the Winter to come. I'm far enough South that Winter doesn't last long, but it's still too long for me. Smile
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 4th 2008, 10:24 am

Woke up with a distinct chill in the air this morning. Powered up the coffee and just sat on the back pourch and watched the dogs scamper about.

GOing to the roman statue display today and a neighborhood watch cook out tonight.

Think I will go to the gun store and just browse..........maybe get a shotgun .........maybe not...........hehehe
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 5th 2008, 11:17 am

Ok no shot gun yesterday. The better angels of my nature came through and I bought some car stuff.........

GOnna be another glorious day isnt it.
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 5th 2008, 1:09 pm

Our weather has really been nice. The 10 month old grandbaby really loves being outside, but it was too hot for a long time. Now with th cooler weather, we stay out for hours. We have his play pen on the back porch and just pop it up wherever we are working. The chickens come up around it and he loves that. I had a gal come yesterday from Kansas. She brought me a little doeling goat to trade for one of my Great Pyrenees pups. Before I got the gate fixed, the little doe would squeeze through and run around the fenced in back yard. She had to visit Jacob in his playpen. She was on the outside, but thought about jumping in. LOL I got the gate fixed and put her back with the others. She is a funny little goat. Not scared a bit of the Great Pyrs, but is terrified of my Cocker Spaniel. She is a little bitty thing. I will have to get a picture of her and post it for y'all. I named her Bambi. She is only knee high. Smile
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 7th 2008, 11:41 am

LMFAO 53 you crack me up. lol frickin shot gun or car parts dang must have been hard for a manly man like yourslef to deside on that one. lol

sounds blisful okie. Smile happy for ya hun.

well tis morning here again. mmm i wonder why i never see them as calming and peaceful as you guys do. i mean they are pretty and the baby birds.(well used to be baby birds form spring) are stil out and about hunting my grass every day . but mornings are a DRAG lol maybe cuz they are so heckic here i still have 4 kids to rush off to school and lookin out my window as i sit here at the comp only reminds me i need to wash them LMAO . kinda hard to see past the finger prints and kid face dirts. ya know them left over spit marks from them comeing up and doing the "sucker fish face" lol

"I like the cooler Fall weather, but it fills me with dread of the Winter to come. I'm far enough South that Winter doesn't last long, but it's still too long for me. "

yup i feel ya hun really do winter messes with my deprestion. its hard to keep the happy seasons feelins lol

Last edited by WildCherry on October 7th 2008, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got side tracked rubbin down hubbys ol acky muskles lol)

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 7th 2008, 12:22 pm

We can battle depression together, Wild Cherry. Fall and Winter is a constant battle for me. I guess I should have been born a bear so I could just sleep through the dark days. LOL
It's a cloudy cool day here in my corner of the world. Daughter and I did a little fence fixing and let the goats in to graze. They sure were happy. Now we need to move her turkeys from a bare pen to a tractor with lots of grass. I really need to get off my duff and get moving. I would rather just sit here and maybe listen to Waylon sing about ," When I'm down, I can't stand cloudy days." That is what keeps playing in my mind. LOL
I guess that's better than, " Suicide is Painless." LOL
I think I'll go chase a turkey. Y'all take care!
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 7th 2008, 5:49 pm

LMFAO lol gobble gobble. lol hehe..... besure to take a mixing spoon and box of stove top stuffin with ya.

LMAO now there is a chace to see on amarcia funnyest home vidoes.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 7th 2008, 11:57 pm

Welp, today was a busy day..............spent all evning in the garage looking for some stuff that I use to reload with and coundle find it...............Huhmmmmmmmmmguess if ya dont use something in 20 years it might get lost somewhere.....
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 8th 2008, 3:11 am

ya think 53?
lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie October 8th 2008, 9:47 am

I think I have stuff I haven't used for 20 yrs. I wonder what? LOL
Well, we caught the trio of turkeys we had in a pen. They are Royal Palms and still sound like chicks once in awhile. They are about 6 months old and not much bigger than some of my good sized roosters. We put them in a tractor with plenty of good green grass they could eat. Those were some happy turkeys. Smile
I restretched a fence and let the goats in to graze down the overgrowth. They were happy to.lol
Happy animals makes happy barnyards. ROFL
I gotta go pack up some ebay stuff to mail out.
Gotta keep those animals happy to. Don't ya know.
Have a great day. Smile
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 11th 2008, 3:13 pm

well good morning to one and all.
not much going around here, just loading up the truck with supplies to take to the ranch for the weekend.

Kinda killing time right now and dabbling in the politics a tad...... Evil or Very Mad
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 15th 2008, 8:53 am

well its a lazy, rainy, wet, cold, overcast, wind outa the north, kinda day..............yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fall is officially hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb October 15th 2008, 11:09 am

Beautiful early morning frost is giving way to a golden glow of sunshine. Brought home a souvenier of a nasty head and chest cold, so probably won't be enjoying the outdoors too much in the next few days. Just gonna hunker down and get well.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 October 17th 2008, 9:02 am

OMG your not gonna believe this..........good ahead and take a guess but you wont believe this

Go ahead..................................................

okok..........................I walked outside and saw my breath...............yeppers it got cold last knight Very Happy Sad
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next