The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys

3 posters

Go down

hey guys Empty hey guys

Post by WildCherry July 7th 2009, 2:41 am

sorry been awal for a few. just trying to get stuffs strait in rl land. so far not much has changed. still tryin to get a hold of the land lord for repairs. the checks cash but i guess her phone is broke. lmao (piff Rolling Eyes )

got my roses back in order. they where dieing. i thought if i just NEVER touched them they would be fine. i was WORNG. turns out that is not a good thing for roses they take DAILY pruneing LMAO soo with the help of the little ol lady next door she showed me how to clip them and such. and now i have bunches of buds comeing up again. and they look 90% better. still have some things to work on but for the most part most are comeing back well.

half the yard in grass is DEAD i need the sprinklers fixed badly. as i cant a ford to hand water them wiht the cost of water out here and the drout. and such.

house is still spotless 90% of the time. as the kids are off school so its a big job keepin it all in line. but still some 3 -4 months and NO NEW SPOTS on my white carpit. or walls. YET.

STILL hopeing for a job to come up. no luck yet. BUT im expecting a interview the first week of aug. cross your findgers for me.

cydie the dog is still with us. not like the land lord would ever know or any thing. and she has won the hearts of all the negbors. lol their dogs are HELL ON WHEELS they are green with envie at cydies manors and behavor. all the kids love her and are not skerd of her at all.

bootsie is due to have kittens any day now. the mangy flee flicking fur bag a cross the way got her knocked up and gave her MANGE. but i got the mange undercontrol asap. befor it was out of hand it was just on her little ear. so i somotherd it with nealsporin and it killed the mange and is now healing for the fur to slowly come back we hope. or she will for ever be known as the furless eared wonder. im praying for a very small litter of kittens.

other then that not much going on. same o thing differant day.

love ya alls bunches.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

hey guys Empty Re: hey guys

Post by WildCherry July 7th 2009, 8:22 pm

ok up date. we have kittens. 4 of them
2 black and white
1 gray
1 black.
only about 3 hours old.

bootsie is doing very well. she is takeing good care of them. the kittens are all very strong and healthy. they are moveing a round and some are WALKING not scooting. so yeah strong healthy babys. happy mommy. ill give ya updates and maybe get some cam pics of them for ya soon.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb July 8th 2009, 12:32 am

I haven't been here for a few days, school and all, but glad to hear you are hanging in there, that your roses are doing well, that all the animals are fine and can't wait for the pics of the baby kittens!
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin July 14th 2009, 1:43 pm

glad to hear from you Mommy
how cool to hear that you have kittens and that all are doing great
Admin
Admin
Admin