The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys im being TOURCHERD!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

guys im being TOURCHERD!!!!!!!!!! Empty guys im being TOURCHERD!!!!!!!!!!

Post by WildCherry May 5th 2009, 11:02 am

omg!!!!!!!!!! im haveing testical difacoltys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN!!!!!!!!

uggggg just spota move. thats all just MOVE OUT CRAP out of a house . get the moter home to new house for deb. bla bla bla . get the kids in shcool!!!

and its NOT HAPPENING lol hubby and mat are being butts... not all my crap is moved yet and what is moved is still in the gerage. and the shcools are giveing me issues. one cant take terry cuz of iep. but the other can... but cant take julia cuz she is 1st and they are full of first. the district told me to try shcool#3. they cant they are full now on to shcool #4 BUT they will be in differant schools on same campus. WTF? i tryed home shcoolin they are FULL how the hell is home school full? they are at HOME duh. but i placed them on a waiting list.

and and OMG I HAVE BEEN FROCED TO EAT BATCHLOR FOODS. gag gag gag oooo gag...... he (mat) calls it his "famuse $20 speggtie" ITS egg noodles with sweetish meatballs. and sause with WUSHYSWUSHYSHYER SAUSE ( worcsstershire) MIXED IN!!!
toltle BATCHLER FOOD. this man NEEDS A WOMEN omg... the noodles where pasty over cooked and the meat balls BURNED.

"mm good stuff mat" ( UNDER BREATH) " thank you for poinsoning off my family for me"

tee hee

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

guys im being TOURCHERD!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: guys im being TOURCHERD!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin May 5th 2009, 2:22 pm

giggle well that was an interesting read haha
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb May 6th 2009, 12:23 am

WC, no worries about my end...you just get those little'uns in school and get all your belongings in one place.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry May 6th 2009, 9:19 am

LOL UGGGGGG ok i just called daddy. he said i can jump start the dam moter home and to take a can of starter fluid with me. soooo ill try that to day. ill also be goin to the old shcool for the kids and pickin up iep papers and trying to get them in to school #4. then i HOPE its all about just clean up on the house................ i wonder when my land lord will notice we have moved? lol piff who knows.

and MISSSSSSS YOU GUYS. KISSES

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry May 6th 2009, 9:20 am

OOOOOOOO and put in a change of address too. that would help

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb May 7th 2009, 11:08 am

Lol WC, we miss you too, but it is completely understandable that you are drowning in the moving sorrows. I wish I had a life preserver to save you from it all, but I don't. Unfortunately it's something we all have to swim through alone, from time to time.

Hang in there hun, it will all come together soon.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry May 8th 2009, 10:45 am

well i have managed to get the kids in shool they start to day andthen state testing on monday. theyare not in rolled FINDLY in erwin acad of fine arts. sigh. sophia is having a fit over dress codes and cell phone rules. and just plan being a ass. over it all. the others seem ok with it so far. lol well see how it was when they get home. other then that not much has yet been acomplished. hehe keep ya all updated as it unrolls

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry May 8th 2009, 12:38 pm

well i have managed to piss off some one already at the new shcool sigh...........

sophia spilt her milk at brackfast. soo i grabed the rag behind me and proseced to clean it up. i didnt think any thing was worng. the proctor ran over really fast and said " here let me help you give me the rag" i was like " its cool she spilt it i dont mind cleaning it" she was like " no no no dont parants get very angery if they see a other parent cleaning the school" i was like " im not cleaning the school just my doughers mess is all".......... just then some snooty mother came over and was like " we dont do that here" so i looked at her blankly and said " well golly gee lady.. i recon us red neck hillbillys gots a thin or too to learn bout fancy scoity. cuz it be proper like for us women foke to clean up after our chillins when the make a spill"... she just looked at me and was all huffy lol..... and truned her back on me and walked a way. i told the protor i was very sorry i didnt know. she just snickerd under her breath... " its fine, been wanting to tell that women off all year" lol hehehehe

chit.. i cant win for losein it seems.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb May 9th 2009, 1:18 am

Oh man! I wish I would have been there to see that! WC, you rock girl!
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie June 8th 2009, 6:57 pm

WOW, sounds like I have missed out on a whole bunch while I was away at computer crash camp.
I hope things are going well.
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 June 9th 2009, 3:56 am

yes i missed ya rib-tickling words alotta heaps!!! Very Happy

omg WC i worried for a long time until my brother said to me, "you cant please everybody". that clicked!

since then i just do what i do regardless how fussy i am about some things and how much i dont care about other things. Wink

knowing everybody every single person is different - why worry. just get cracking doing what you want to do and how you want it CW Wink

good luck with everything - you - your home - your children and dee's motor-home Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down