The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

+9
ajharris
wolfpenfarm
Okie
ferdismom
tree68
Admin
Dustin Biery
Deb
Belair54
13 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by tree68 February 14th 2008, 6:29 pm

ok! its much cooler today 19C (wisfully thinking my summer is on the way out)

yes Happy Valentines Day to you all (wish the theme applies to everybody not just to the couples and this stays all the year round.

Wouldn't a Peace day be better? any thoughts . . . .

flower
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by Belair54 February 16th 2008, 9:46 pm

Yeppers, it was a dreary day in this part of the country. Rain, thunderstorms, ice, more rain, thunder, more rain.
So.........................
I got to stay in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllll day long and just piddle, watch tv, eat, watch more tv. Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 16th 2008, 10:52 pm

aw come and chat with us? have a game? or something crazy - why not??? Wink Laughing
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 17th 2008, 11:14 am

OK its Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the day before Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
The day made famous by the Mothers and fathers.............
Monday mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
But today is Sunday and its a cold blustery day wind outa the north and overcast.
But i think all in all it will prove a good day.....................don't you??? Shocked
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 17th 2008, 8:47 pm

good afternoon al l l l l l

how about a chat later? all of ya in here in CP? try it out? but remind me - right?

the cloudy day is cooler 23C at one thirty pm - wearing t-shirt and knee length jeans.

gotta declutter my desk - its a mess and do two barrows full of rubbish outside to burn.Cool

plus try to do Tom's photos of his paintings in here - having trouble reducing memory on each - sigh.
Shocked

Now i have a visitor for the day Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 18th 2008, 12:20 am

ok
Today turned out better than I thought
The sun came out and the wind stopped and it was generally a nice though soggy day. Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 18th 2008, 11:12 am

Ok its Monday and Presidents DAy.
Yeah for all of them.............
Its gonna be 50, 50 50 here today.
Spring is almost here.

Wait did you here that noise just now.................................sprong
By gosh a daffodil just jumped up Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 19th 2008, 8:35 am

they say its gonna be a beautiful day here today then the bottom falls out again.
Yepp, spring is just about to spring
and goooooooooooood morning allllllllllllll Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 19th 2008, 11:53 am

morning everyone hope you all are doing well
I will not be on much this week dureing the eveings cause one of my bosses took thier kids on vaction to disney land and I have to milk every night and am on call for the am chores
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 19th 2008, 6:26 pm

Good morning allllllll

ok anna - do take care to rest and relax often Wink

slept in this morning - going to pick up ivermectin today.

take care all but have fun Wink

http://www.stuff.co.nz:80/4408315a10.html

Last edited by tree68 on February 19th 2008, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 20th 2008, 8:27 am

Ok, its Wednesday and they say its gonna be a blustery type day here in Okie land.
Hope ya all have a good one and morning neighbors
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 20th 2008, 11:53 am

morning peeps
clear as a bell here and sunny, to bad it is 18 degree's out
not doing to much just waiting for the kids to get here in a few hours, mom has been home most of this week so that has been great
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 20th 2008, 11:58 pm

Will pop in with a good night one. It has been rather nice out during the day lately. Getting into the low 50's by 3pm. This is a good thing...all that snow is finally melting. You can see town again.

Been super busy of late. Will try and get more time in here soon.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 21st 2008, 4:49 am

clap! clap! yay! the snow is finally going going (not yet) gone Wink

went for a walk this evening - it was dark coming back up and guess what? i walked into a wasp! OMG lucky it didn't go in my mouth - stung where my right jaw is ! My breath just about had it so begged for a lift a short way home - whew - so glad to see my house!

6 eggs today and a chat with caysa and dee Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 23rd 2008, 9:51 am

lets keep the good morning going folks.
Talks about the weather your woke up to,
Mine was just fine, 20 with a lite north breeze. Frost on the pumpkin if you will.
It's gonna be a fine day what ever. Very Happy
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 23rd 2008, 1:22 pm

it was pretty nice out at 5:45am when I went to the barn had to do an am milking
I have to milk tonight as well
been working my arse off this week
lol I am going to bed wake me up in the spring Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 23rd 2008, 2:22 pm

Today is a day of waiting for people to come and pick up the items I listed on freecycle. Hopefully my current sofa leaves so that I can bring my new one in. Gonna spend time prepping the last room in this house to be painted today...maybe even get a layer of primer on it.

Tomorrow is dedicated to my girlfriend Bonnie. Gonna make a homemade angel food cake and kick her butt in cribbage and scrabble.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdismom February 24th 2008, 12:05 am

Just popping in to let you all know I'm alive.lol Me and DH are suffering from the flu and I can't seem to get enough energy up to even post much. I have had this almost 3 weeks with coughing all night and my nose is sooo sore Crying or Very sad !! I have been dragging my self through the days at work, but I never remember what I did by the time I get home. oiy Well I think I'll drag this achy body to bed. I'll try to post again soon. cya
ferdismom
ferdismom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 24th 2008, 10:40 pm

awww Julie I hope you and Danny get better soon the flu sucks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 26th 2008, 8:26 am

OK its Tuesday mroning and I havent been here in a few soooooooooooooo..
Good Morning one and all and oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Its windy and cool but thats ok............................... red roo
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 26th 2008, 12:48 pm

heya belair
it is cold and windy here and we are sapose to be getting more snow today and tomarrow ick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 26th 2008, 11:39 pm

Laughing still warm and balmy - bathed Sam - tried to apply for disability benefit just to help me over food and meds and hung "my" washing out.

Carol called in with her two friends to see her chooks and brought lots of treats for all the chooks. Just gone now - so here i am catching up with ya allllllllll Cool

what did you have for your breakfast today? - i had yoghurt - corn thins with cream cheese and cuppa tea Very Happy flower
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 February 27th 2008, 1:04 am

Yeppers, Its close enough to midnight to say, good mornig allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
So thats what Im a gonna do.hehehehehe blab blab
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 February 28th 2008, 10:48 pm

good day to all of ya!!!!!! now 3.35pm - frantically trying to catch up with chores after sleeping very very late this morning!!! Sleep yikes!!!

back tank is now empty - waiting for some rain tomorrow Sad thankfully those spare blue barrels behind the potting shed are full of water!!! Laughing

Fist - Owen's dog ate all my five precious fresh eggs i had left on front steps....lol!

ladies bbq was very pleasant - catching up with one i hadn't seen for ages. a friend wanted to help with doing bbq as a favor for Carol at her home last night re her shoulder op / me looking after her chooks Cool

flower
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 29th 2008, 1:24 am

Oh Julie...I'm so sorry you have it too. Hopefully you are over yours pretty soon. They claim it is only supposed to last 3 weeks. I'm only on day 3. crap
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next