The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

+9
ajharris
wolfpenfarm
Okie
ferdismom
tree68
Admin
Dustin Biery
Deb
Belair54
13 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by Okie August 29th 2008, 11:57 pm

Hi Dustin.
Nice to meet you. With your back ground, I may be bending your ear. I am 48 yrs old and had chickens most of those years. I know chickens, but I don't either. I never did get into showing chickens, but now have show quality stock in something like 11 breeds. More than one line of some of those breeds on top of that. LOL
I have three grandkids. The oldest will be 6 in November. She already knows more about chickens then most adults ever will. She has a baby brother and a boy cousin that are neither a year old yet. I am looking ahead and hoping they will all be able to show chickens they get from me. I just got a start of Red Dorkings and will soon be getting some Black Copper Marans from a closed flock that comes directly from France. I am thinking there won't be a whole lot of competition in those breeds. Smile
If you are willing to help me, I might pick your brain and ask you to do some cyber judging of my chickens as we go along. Smile
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Morning Allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post by tree68 August 30th 2008, 12:18 am

Aw Dustin - congrats on being an expert on chooks Wink i did post something but apparently forgot to click "send" Sad

Another expert is great - so many here are experts out of what members we have - that's a very rich chicken message board indeed - congrats Anna Very Happy

Fire away re your chooks Okies? we'll have fun discussing and looking at your pics of your chooks Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Biery August 30th 2008, 11:44 pm

Feel free to hit me up anytime. I always enjoy looking at pictures of other birds.
Dustin Biery
Dustin Biery

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie August 31st 2008, 2:43 pm

Well, it will be a few days before I can get to taking pictures. I have the Grandbaby today while his mama goes after 40 rabbits and cages. Tomorrow she will go to Texas Grocery shopping, so I will be a little busy with the boy again. Other grandson is coming out later today to spend the night. He is 3 1/2 months old and this other boy is 9 1/2 months. He and his 6 yr old sister keep us all hopping. LOL
I am just so far behind on all my chicken doings that I don't know if I will ever get caught up. I have roosters running around, chasing the girls and fighting each other, that should have been butchered three weeks ago.
I thought it was a presidential debate this morning. I had a white silkie roo and a black silkie roo going at it big time. It was funny to see, but they were both bloody. They are in solitary confinement till I get tractors lines out for them. I need a few clones of myself to get things all done up around here. Clones that are 30 years younger than I am now at that. LOL
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 6th 2008, 3:15 pm

Well, I must say the weather has finally turned for the better here in Okie land.
TOday is a beautiful cool fall day and for Central Oklahoma not being in the 90's is a blessing.

Have done a lot of needed stuff this summer but I did find out I am not farmer john. Nope my experiment in tomaters, carrots and onions was a faliure od dismal proportions.

Oh and Hi allllllllllllllllllllll

elephant
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie September 6th 2008, 10:47 pm

Hey there. Where in Central Oklahoma are you located? We are in Atoka County, but Hubby and I were raised in Caddo County.
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie September 18th 2008, 10:10 pm

We have been going and a blowing around here. My daughter bought out a rabbitry and has been as busy as a bee trying to get everything all lined out. She has a couple of brand new litters of babies and another due anytime. I have been sorting out new laying pullets into the tractors with their breeds. My little 5 yr old granddaughter has been a God send. That little dickens has been catching the chickens for me. The two of us caught 7 Cuckoo Marans pullets and a young Rooster for one tractor. We caught 4 Americauna pullets to add to an established tractor and we caught a Silkie Rooster and two pullets for another small tractor. We butchered 4 roosters this morning. I put them up with the bones still in. I ended up with 10 quart jars of meat and broth. I have 8 more roosters to butcher tomorrow. A dozen fewer mouths to feed sure makes a difference in how far the feed goes. I still have another group of youngsters that have several roosters that will be butchered, but they still need to grow a little more. I have eggs in the incubator and will soon be setting some from these newly laying pullets. I have a bunch of hens molting. I am hoping they will start laying again when their new feathers come in.

I am rambling. Just didn't want y'all to think I had forgot you. Razz
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb September 19th 2008, 12:34 am

Ramble away...it's nice reading.

I have been hit with a personal blow, and will be going into self induced hiding to contimplate my belly button fuzz for a bit, until I feel something inside me again. I will return. I will probably read as often as I can, but I probably won't post.

Everyone be good, have fun, and post lots so I have something to read to take my mind of things.

Deb
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie September 20th 2008, 9:14 am

I'm sorry you are going through a bad time, Deb. If you need someone to vent to and don't want to make it public, I am a good listener. I will be praying God will lift you up and bless you. ((((HUGS))))
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by noend September 23rd 2008, 9:15 am

Good morning you all...I know you thought I had been kidnapped and no one would pay the $1 ransom, so they decided to keep me for my good looks and charm. lol..Well, not quite.
It's been a very bad year...I'll be back in a while to update.
Wishing everyone a great day.
noend
noend

http://thisiscreeepy.yuku.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin September 23rd 2008, 9:43 pm

Hugs Deb you know where to reach me dearest
and how I feel about your situation
noend I am glad to see you back and hope things get better for you
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 24th 2008, 10:52 pm

Hello my fellow okie.................I will give you some fun clues I am on the south bank of the north fork of the canadian, I live near the crossroads of america and am a neighbor to the largest fly boy base in oklahoma...........

Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hugs allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll farao
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb September 24th 2008, 11:38 pm

Miss you snuggle bear.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin September 25th 2008, 9:45 pm

OMG Mark about damn time you showed your sorry self back here
You have been sorely missed, hope things are well with you
thnaks for the hug too lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 September 25th 2008, 10:38 pm

no end... glad you posted and i do hope things are definitely improving for you noend - hugs

dee ... with your experinces in the last twelve months you will persist in overcoming your huge obsacle with determination, you have my admiration for your persistance too.

mark ... where the blinky hell have you been - we missed ya... your info would be very helpful to one of us - winks. glad you posted and you are having a great break where-ever you are. please send pics - ok - smiles - hugs.

4 things wrong being 1... my keyboard not letting me use capitals or a question mark. 2... printer playing up 3... my emails now not working properly then i typed a large piece for this post and lost it - now posting it again... still we all keep going dont we qqq by keeping going things get positive results - right qqq

my computer room damned need a good cleanout - spring cleaning - arghhh - hate that thought as there's heaps of papers, typings, newsletters, information needing to be files, plus photos - real ones, some books, files, some pieces of sewing that needs to go to my spacious bedroom where my mum's old sewing machine is.

i am enjoying the spring here with blossoms, fluffy chooks having dustbaths in the dry spots enjoying the sun, quite a bit of weeding - planted silver beet and spring onions. there's seeds to be planted into seed trays soon. i weeded corner by the sunroom's steps and outside door - huge silvery flax falling to bits - tidied it all up and shifted tiny pinky flax plant from behind a huge shrub to the front of sliver flax. excuse my english but guess you undeerstand somehow - haha

counting my blessings - including all of you my friends and this chicken message board.

hugs to all.
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Okie September 26th 2008, 1:16 pm

Belair54 wrote:Hello my fellow okie.................I will give you some fun clues I am on the south bank of the north fork of the canadian, I live near the crossroads of america and am a neighbor to the largest fly boy base in oklahoma...........

Do You think I should Tinker around with those clues a bit? LOL
Okie
Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb September 26th 2008, 3:42 pm

lol, Okie, I think that is what he is after for you to do. Wink

I gots his address ifin you need some help. LOL
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry September 27th 2008, 4:16 am

and POOF just like magic he is gone again.

sure miss him. he is one hell of a guy. his storys and wisedom is something i have always looked forward to.

53?????????? DONT YOU MISS ME????? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME????? 53?????????? COME HOME TO ME......errrrrrr i ment US!!!!!!!

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry September 27th 2008, 2:46 pm

ok so its morning..... im a wake. im here i have NOT taken my shower. i have NOT picked out my hairs. i have NOT done my make up.

i have STRESSSSSSSSED. i have freaked out.. i have SRUBED my kitchen. i have gave the evil eye to my husband. i have grawled at the kids. and findly i HAVE GAVE UP!!!!

20 min tell the birthday party starts. and i say PIFF why?? WELL cuz this is spota be for kids. not growed ups.
kids dont give a dam if the house is clean. they dont care if you got dishes piled. or if the grass is half mowed cuz your out of gas. WTF AM I STRESSIN OVER??

yeah well on a odd ball note. lmao i dont think any one will show up really any way. lmao see another mother sent out inviteds for a birthday party the same day and time. ..... on day befor julias whent out.... well yeah some times that happens all good..... OR IS IT???

WELL this invite that was sent out was for a little girl in her classes SISTER. not for a little girl in the class but some kid NO ONE KNOWS ........... ha ha ha well. you all be the judge of that one. go figor.

piff well the cake is done its a 2 tear cake. i made it with the confetty cake mix and we have chocolate filling and vanilla frosting. hehe its pretty. i used my playdoo skills to make little flowers out of star burst candys. dyed some coconut green for grass. and now have no cam to take a pic for ya all LMAO.

BUT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING ALL.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb September 27th 2008, 7:23 pm

Can I have a piece of cake??? lol
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 28th 2008, 11:24 am

OK, its Sunday, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the dawgs are howling......................Gotta go check that one oout.
Good Mornin Vietnammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ops, sorry that was 37 ago....................
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 28th 2008, 11:25 am

Okie wrote:
Belair54 wrote:Hello my fellow okie.................I will give you some fun clues I am on the south bank of the north fork of the canadian, I live near the crossroads of america and am a neighbor to the largest fly boy base in oklahoma...........

Do You think I should Tinker around with those clues a bit? LOL

Oh, smarty pants..........................guess I wasnt so cleaver huh?????????
LOL
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 29th 2008, 8:54 am

Welp, here is another day to face and a beautifl day it is I might add................Off to the mill up the hill it is

I think to day I might work just a tad less than again I might surprise meself and come in tired to the bone............who knows..................but I do know .........its a beautiful day...........................
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 September 30th 2008, 8:23 am

welp up and about ya all........ITs another gorgeous Okla day. What can I say.
But do remember we have august, august, augustt Evil or Very Mad
Belair54
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry September 30th 2008, 9:25 am

yup its morning......... sun is just starting to peek up over the sandy desert hills of south cali. ........ got to get the kids up and going. adn i feel yucky to day so i think once they are off to school ill go back to BED WOOT make my morning time start about noonish. HA HA HA

good to see ya back 53. Surprised)

kisses

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next