The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o)

5 posters

Go down

I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o) Empty I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o)

Post by Deb March 7th 2008, 8:42 am

I won't be talking to anyone for a couple weeks, outside of work that is. I have my hands full with issues attacking me that I need to buckle down and address and protect myself from. I might pop in for a peek at the forum, but will probably only post updates on this thread so that you know I am still alive, not in prison for murder, etc.

We now have an accepted offer on the farm. I am to get my initial investment back, my inheritance from my mom. Don and I WERE to split what was left 50/50, as that is only fair. He will eventually get an inheritance from his dad that I won't have any claim to either. Don wants ALL of what is left of the proceeds, claiming that he invested a lot of time and labor on the farm. I did also. He put up the pasture fences. WE fixed up the barn together. WE put in a wood floor in the living room together. I did all the painting and remodelled the bath on my own. He ran wiring in the house, with a bit of my help. WE shared in the chores of the animals. I took care of the farm alone pretty much for almost 3 years when he decided to go drive truck, including the care of his daughter who lived on the farm at the time. He has taken care of the farm alone since I moved out last July, but with a LOT less animals as I had to rehome the ones I considered being mine. He has NOT been making the mortgage payment on a regular basis since I left him. He is behind, which adds to the payoff amount. I have been paying my bills since I left him.

Technically, if I take JUST the facts and what he has not paid, out of the proceeds that are left, I would get about $6,000 more than him. I am not going to worry about that difference. I am willing to split the remaining proceeds in half equally.

That isn't good enough for him. He wants it all, but will "out of the kindness of his heart" settle with letting me have $8,000 for my time and effort.

I am probably going to have to get an attorney involved, which takes even more money away from me for having to pay that fee. It is more than likely going to get very ugly. When I am not fighting the battle, I am going to need to have quiet, so that I can rejuvinate and take care of me. The rest of my life is going to be put on hold until this is over.

He even decided to show his true colors IN the office I work in. He calls constantly on my cell...leaving voice mails, because I won't answer.

I need time to work this all out. It is the last big push to be free of his manipulation and abuse. He is having a hard time with that fact. It is only going to grow worse before it is over. But....I should be officially free and divorced by the end of the first week in May....ironically it could possibly be on our 16th wedding anniversary. Wouldn't that be fitting???? Especially since my first full day of separation ironically landed on July 4th, independence day. Weird how things happen like that.

Last edited by Deb on March 12th 2008, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o) Empty Re: I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o)

Post by Admin March 7th 2008, 12:46 pm

Take all the time you need I am not going anywhere and will be here when you are ready to come back
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o) Empty Re: I will be away for awhile, please all, drive Anna nuts!!! :o)

Post by caysa March 8th 2008, 1:01 am

Good luck, Deb, I will be praying for you!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 March 8th 2008, 1:48 am

Dee please remember you need some relaxing moments every time you get those spare minutes to help you to carry on your fight for your fair share! Very Happy

Rest helps you to restore strength and resolve (sp?) Cool

Can we all run all the time to get there? No! We need to stop to get air sometimes - winks.

When you stop running - your thinking will carry on planning here and there - winks. When you relax and joke the back of your mind is always on the go - ok? Laughing

Take care looking after your body soul and mind Dee - we love ya Smile
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry March 18th 2008, 1:21 pm

missin ya hun Sad

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down