The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the morgan x-mass

3 posters

Go down

the morgan x-mass Empty the morgan x-mass

Post by WildCherry January 6th 2009, 1:56 pm

ok guys yeah i know i was awall. sorry. lol i do have your cards still siting here on my desk... no excuese uther then well..... NO STINKIN STAMPS. but im thinkin valintines is comeing any way.

thank you all for the cards they were very pretty.

ok so x-mass was a little differant here this year. and seems its still not yet over.

starts out with a FLURRY. yeah a FLURRY OF 1 AND HALF FOOT OF SNOW!!!! the kids got 2 exrta days off for vacation..

it was really pretty looked like a winter wonder land. really wish i had a dam cam it was something i hadnt seen in FOR EVER here in teh desert.

first day kids made a few snowmen. taller then i..... they sweet talked the neghbor behind us dad in to liftin the snow balls up atop each other for the first man. lol
the next day it had not melted at all but had trund to powder. it glisoned like piles of opalessent glitter EVERY WHERE. and when you picked it up you coudl not longer make a snowball. it just poored out yoru hands like sand. IT WAS GREAT.

took almost a full week to all melt a way.

then comes x-mass.
well as you all read im sure in other post. i had desided to change the routine around abit this year.
so we started off with daddys and baby Jesus birthdays. (baby Jesus upsidedown birthday cake) sigh yeah it fell over. but was still really yummy. lol thank God he is a forgiveing god.
and the kids opened grandma morgans gift. new cd players with new cds.
next day the kids got rubics cubes. they had been askin for a long time for them
next day SANTA CAME and they got a few goodies. like board games and such.... seems santa wanted them to learn to play together more this year.
then the next grandma knight came. MORE GOODIES.

theis goes on for a few days they make out pretty well in the long run.

and NEW YEARS EVE no one woke up with green toes or green noses they all had falln asleep UNDER THE BLANKIES lol

to day is my birthday now. and well so far ok. i have aparant teacher metting ooo goodie gumdrops. and my washer took a crap last night ( 9 yrs old 1-3 loads a day for them 9 years ) guess it was time to give up the goast. lol so i shall have LAODS OF FUN to day at the washer mat.

but the kids have a hole sofa FULL of even more gifts from the shcool and home owners asoccation sitin here. they dont know a bout. so they will still get more goodies. seem x-mass is not ending here.

lol we where pretty blessed this year. it turnd out wayyyyyyyyyyy better then any other x-mass. and i think well do just the same next year too,

a few others things lol my husband got a new car form his mother for his birthday. and he got me something too for x-mass

the first gift my hubby has got me in OVER 10 YEARS. and as soon as i get a cam ill be sure to post it for you all to see

he got me ..............................
a BIG OL BLUE DIAMAND RING!!!! oo oits very pretty.

my first real ring fomr him in almost 12 years of marrage. lol woot.

oddly in not to fond of blue diamands. but is sure LOVE THIS ONE lol
it has a tinny little flaw in the mid that looks just like a little shamrock. heheh like all the deep greenblack blue.......... and in teh mid of the stone a clear little shamrock. like the diamand didnt get a color pigment in that one little area........ hehe its soo cool.

so its perfit jsut for me. hehe nobody can take it with out me being able to SMACK THEM UP SIDE THE HEAD AND SCREAM MINE MINE MINE MINE!! HEHEHE

any way would love to hear of your alls hallidays. do spill the beans..... tell us all.

love ya and all though its not dec 25.......... i still wish you all a VERY MARRY X-MASS and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

the morgan x-mass Empty Re: the morgan x-mass

Post by Deb January 6th 2009, 11:15 pm

Oh my gosh WC! What an incredible Christmas you had! Mine, ehhh, just another day pretty much. But hearing that you had a fantastic one is all the Christmas I need! I'm so happy for all of you!
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin January 7th 2009, 1:21 pm

I am glad that your holiday turned out so well and loved hearing about it
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 7th 2009, 2:00 pm

i forgot to tell you all about out little visitor...

about the 26ish we woke up to a PEACOCK in our yard!!!

lol we have no clue where he came from. but he is soo prettty and fully featherd. a adult peacock. lol

i have been lookin for his owner but no one is takein.

i plan on movein in the next month or so so i cant keep him sadly. Sad

i talked to dug the ostrich man. he said he would gladly take him for me. if i can find his rosting place at night. seems he likes out roof most and can fly very well. so we have to get him at night. but for the life of me i cant find him at night.

the nighbors all have a home for him too if we can get him. so even if i never grab him befor i leave i know he will be safe and fine. but omgosh guys if only i had a cam i would love to get you guys some pics of this ol boy. lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb January 7th 2009, 6:26 pm

What a cool visitor! It's a sign of good luck to find a peacock on your roof you know. Wink
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 8th 2009, 12:27 pm

hehe well they are something i tell ya. cuz for some odd reason dont know whyfor sure. but i tell ya my depresstion is almost not here anymore. i think it was God. but seein that pretty birdy up there on the roof sure makes me happy.

my hubby came into day after takein the kids to school and said. " you atract some of the oddest birds"

i profesed my INOCENCE I SWARE I DIDNT GET THAT BIRD. lol but did admit if thought for a spit sec that there was any way in the world to keep him i would and he woudl have no say onthe matter. lol.

dan was all like if the thought there was any way to EAT IT HE WOULD and i woudl have no say on it. lol

i told him he would have a hole new eye site of that bird if he had only a hint of a clue what it was worth. told him we would not be worryin about rent thats for sure. lol

but i would keep him and HUG him and LOVE him and put pretty little bows in his fearthers and i would call him GORGE lol hehehe. gosh guys i wish i could keep him he is just soooo awsome. and never is a bother. he just wanders around flyin from our roof to the neighbors and back. if hes down on the ground then he stil just walkes a round and dustbaths here. the dog dont care. and the cats like to stock him. but PIFF GET REAL that bird woudl mess them up. lol but all and all he is very mild and peaceful.

i have asked a round no one knows any thing about him. some one sugested it might be peacock migration time and he might be lookin for a mate.

but peacocks are not natave to this area. and if he was lookin for a mate he surely would not have stoped here. lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb January 8th 2009, 5:27 pm

Usually what happens is that someone in the area got a bunch of them. If there are too many males, they will migrate away from the flock to go make their own. Sadly, he doesn't know there aren't any wild ones around for him to create his own haram from. Peacocks make excellent alarm systems. If something scares him in the middle of the night, he will become the noisiest thing you have ever encountered in this lifetime. We had two males migrate to our farm once. They were incredible and I would have kept them too...except that they attacked my chooks when ever they had the opportunity... so, to a new home they went.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 9th 2009, 12:29 pm

well it looks like i might MIGHT get to keep him after all. hehe. its a silver lineing to the gray cloud.

giggle anna knows more. but lets just say for the last 2 months i have been having issues iwth the bank acount. now i know i can mess up oo 100 bucks 50 bucks now and then. but we been talkin over 1500 over the last 2 months. lmao .........

meh long story short we found out FINDLY last night that for some reason hubby is not getin his FULL pay checks every pay day. they have gone down 200. then 300. then 500. and now yesterdays 800 bucks.

at first i thought it was just over draft fees from all the funked up differant billing dates and pay dates form the hallidays. but still could not for the life of me figor wtf was really goin on.... lol

well any way we where planing on moveing on the tax check. BUT now lol it would seem we will be usedin the tax check to pay up the last 2 months of rent we owe to the land lord. he cam by and told us the checks had cleard to his acount but then where removed from his acount. we where like WTF?? bank told us they where payed and the money is NOT IN THE ACOUNT. truns out the monys was NEVER in the acount. lol

soooooooo moveing is on hold as far as we see it now. and I GET TO KEEP THE PEACOCK WOOT HEHEHE PROUD OWNER OF THE PEACOCK IM BACK IN THE BIRD LIFE AGAIN. and its a good life. lol hehehe

soooooo doing the happy dance......... BUT DAN said ITS NOT MY PEACOCK. its the "propertys peacock" i said ok fine but may i bugit in about 5 bucks a week to donate to the "feed the property peacock foundation" he said that was ok. hehe

so yeah im a happy camper lol .

oo and p.s. as for the money thing im not worryed about it eather. hubby will go to work to day and find out what is goin on. if its a paper work issue. all the money will be refunded any way. and NOW this is kinda a good thing really the car is one that was not geting payed eather, soooooooo lol it is up for repo... BUT hubby was givein a new car for his birthday from his mom. SOO it will only take 350 bucks a month off our sholders. the car he got is 12 yrs old but has less milage then the new one that is costing me issues out my ass. in payments lawers and repairs. tags ect ect. so loseing the car now is really in a way a good thing. AND TO TOP IT OFF we have desided that 10 yrs of hell tryin to dig out of a 8000 dollar det and poor credit.(have never even had a dam credit card to splerg on to get here) we are gonna findly bite the bulit and just bankrupt ....... this way the repo will not get garnished. and we have a clean slate. AND NO CREDIT CARDS soooo in 3-5 or 7 max years we can FINDLY live.

im really lookin forward to geting all this stess off my sholders. its a huge releafe.. who the hell woudl have ever thought THIS MUCH DRAMA over finances would be so....... mm what woudl be the word...... i guess "0k"? i cant bleave how GREAT i feel with all this mess. it MUST BE GOD lol hehehe.

one year of no nails done and i must quit smokeing. maybe give up wow that will save us moneys. i want to keep the kids in dance but will see about that too. but one year more of this hell to freedom. it really feels good. i cant explan why. but it does...... AND I GET A PEACOCK OUT OF THE DEAL woot . hehehe

sooooooo my best gift i got this year is a gift clearly only from God..... the gift of PEACE. and i love it. not a hint of deprestion in over 6 full weeks. no stress...... im sooo greatful. loveing it. hehe thank GOD lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb January 13th 2009, 6:29 pm

ok, how did I miss this post?!!!!!!!!!!!

Serina, I also had to file bankruptcy a few years ago. I filed the chapter 13 type, the one that pays back the debt. I highly recommend going for the full chapter 7 if you are allowed that now with the new bankruptcy laws.

I'm sorry that things continued to go down hill for you financially. I hoped that those issues were buttoned up and out of your hair. At least now things will finally work themselves out for good. The only thing is to make a budget and stick to it...that's the hardest bit. And, the main thing to do for you and your family, is to create a savings account that holds 3 months worth of living expenses. That will ensure your financial freedom success.

I am glad the stress is lifting from you. And, congrats on the 'Property's' new peacock....lol.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down