The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up...

3 posters

Go down

Heads up... Empty Heads up...

Post by Deb August 20th 2008, 12:48 am

If you get a notice to do a windows update...DON'T DO IT! It crashed me and I had to struggle to restore to my last known good configuration.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Heads up... Empty Re: Heads up...

Post by WildCherry August 24th 2008, 11:49 pm

my comp is blue screenin dam near 4 times a day. i have no clue what the hell is going on. i ran checks i have no virus worms or even addwere any more. didnt have any to start with eather... i have takein it to the shop and every thing, there seems to be nothing wrong yet it blue screens me daily Sad SUCKS JUST SUCK lol i hope you get yours figored out hun. i know right befor they said mine had cot fire it was doing a lot of what yours sayin..... tryin to restore your best configoration... . eather way hunny im at a loss and hope you figor out whats wron Smile

LOVES AND HUGS.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb August 25th 2008, 6:38 am

WC, try going to this site and running the Trend Micro House Call. It takes a long time to run through the scan, but it is a good program. http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/

Once you do that, go to this site and down load the Advanced Windows Care Personal. I use this to scan about once a week. It fixes even registry problems and is very useful. http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html?Str=download

Both of these are free. Hope it helps your problems.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry October 28th 2008, 10:25 am

sigh no luck lol its down and out for the count now. infact i stoped payin for its phone line and even will bugg the hell out of dan to take it off the dile up bill. im FED UP we tryed to wipe it clean and then reinstall windows. but i cant reinstall it with out down laoding the patch for it and regastering with them. all by the internet.... BUT i cant get on the net in tell my windows is re regesterd. LMAO go figor. I SAY F IT ALL TO H E DUBBLE HOCKY STICKS i give up. Sad

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 October 28th 2008, 8:35 pm

aw serina hugs - we do miss you heaps in our msn chats...

i think of you heaps and really admire ya heaps too.

if you love that "war games" best to get one with heaps of memory to tackle that ... my laptop crashed when my girlfriend tried to use MUAV (or something/other cant spell) the programme where one can converse in a chosen setting with all the backdrops/furniture or garden whatever and even the speaker/chatter get to look like what it wants to look like... dances - sits and gestures n stuff OMG amazing but that caused my laptop to crash! never again will i use that!

we will look forward to chat with ya one day... no hurry but very pleased you managed to post here Wink hugs
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry November 6th 2008, 9:31 am

lol world of warcraft is the game hun. that i play LOL. but na its not that it was the hard drive THIS TIME. it is repaird again now. but i still havent got it back up on line yet. for now im cool with just this one. mmmm i trying to deside if its worth the net and phone line price now to put it back up.... or to wait in tell we move to just set it up on dsl. or cable. not sure what ot do with it yet.

i mean really 225-250 a month just to use dile up?? for these comps?? piff. and my 30 more for the 2 game acounts? mmm im not sure i really NEED them both atm. im sure i can get by for a 2-3 more months spaming up annas board. and fighting over raid times with dan on his comp. LMAO.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum