The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come out come out where ever you are

+2
ShowMe31
Admin
6 posters

Go down

come out come out where ever you are Empty come out come out where ever you are

Post by Admin February 20th 2008, 11:56 am

I miss you all
hope things are going well for all of you
so what has everyone been busy doing, me I have been working a lot can't wait
for the week to end lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

come out come out where ever you are Empty Re: come out come out where ever you are

Post by ShowMe31 February 20th 2008, 10:43 pm

I'm still peeking in when I'm not working. Hopefully hubby will get back to work soon, giving me a bit more free time. If I'm not working I'm taking care of critters and with 2 goats getting close to kidding I'm spending a lot of time walking back and forth checking them. Note to self, next round of kidding the goat setup must be closer to the house. LOL

Smiles
Jul

ShowMe31

Back to top Go down

come out come out where ever you are Empty Re: come out come out where ever you are

Post by tree68 February 20th 2008, 11:55 pm

m m m yes i am missing you all too - and the group chats too - whaaaa sniff-sniff... where are most of you ??blab blab

gotta go outside and do a 15 minute garden decluttering !!! been doing shopping, driving, dusting and decluttered one drawer to funny

gosh its warm now 26C inside!
toungh cool1
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 24th 2008, 10:37 pm

oh me lurves baby gaots lol what about getting a baby monitor to put in the barn, I would like to do that some day

I should be on more now as long as I don't get called into work lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 27th 2008, 11:00 pm

I'm home, really ill...so won't be on much at all until my brain cells recooperate from the frying they are getting from the fever.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin February 28th 2008, 2:59 pm

aww man sorry hope you get better soon and that you don't loose to many brain cells Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 29th 2008, 1:25 am

I can't lose too many more. I think I have only one left at this point.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin March 2nd 2008, 12:30 am

lol well at least you have not lost your scence of humor
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry March 18th 2008, 12:30 pm

im here im here. i barly made it but i got here. lol
yeah agree miss the chats guys. i never see youall on line when i get here. but i will admit its rater late when i do findly get too make it on line. talkin weeee hours of the morn. like 1-3am cali time. we have a lot of stuff to get cot up on so this post ill be LONG.

soo what have i been in to?? well soo much its not funny no more. i servived the 4 sciance fair project rush. lmao. not sure the pockit book will however.

first project due was "mistical minerals or not" this was the eldest one. we had to buy a bunch of gemstones and test them on people to see if the tales of magical perportys were true. or if it was mind over matter. you think it works there for it does. kind thing if ya get my drift. to our sock. lmao the test proved a high posabitly of mistial quiltys. she was graded a B+

2nd on the list was the "potato powerd village" this one was where we "started out" with a potato a penny and galvaized nail some wire a flash light bulb and lamp holder for said bulb. and a small milk cartin for the house.
ended up with a potato 2 pennys 2 nailes LOTS OF WIRE 4 flash light bulbs and the holders. 1 orange, more milk cartins. salt, activated carcole. small trees and even tossed in a pink flamingo. lol guess every village needs one house with one in the yard. well after all that work and money teh potato, the orange. and the home made battery all FAILED to light the bulbs. so in a true mith buster fastion a 6volt battery did findly light the village up. lmao teachers are impressed we shall see what the grade is in a few weeks. this was Terrys porject. my son

3rd on the list of demise was miss rachels project... after much thougt and many changes of mind she desided on "fun with fungus" yes you read right we had FUNGUS in the house, in the frige. in the window cells, on my counters and even in dark damp places i would rather not declose. lmao. not to worry it was in macen jars. she grew a rather impersive garden of many furry and slimy things. it was a little spookey at times. im sure one grawled at one point and even aonther tryed to rach out and grab me.. i became worrysome a bit about opening the frige. that one had teeth and claws i tell ya. but in the end it worked out well. we made cute little yarn pom poms with eyes and antieni for presentation. and named them furgus the fungus master. hehe we shall see what the grade out come will be in a week or so as well.

last and not lest was miss julias project. and in true julia fastion. it was of corse much more "girly" if you will. yet cost dam near as much as her big sisters gemstones, hers was "how to make rainbows" yes the care bear loveing child desided on rainbows. this one we had to hunt all over for crystles. lead ones. not just any crystles would do we needed cut crystles. well seems no one has them in the high destert unless they are shaped like teddy bears or what ever. but BUT the antiec store "big red barn" did have some very old ones. at $15 bucks a pop. and 5 of them latter we where ready to make some rainbows. and lots of them.... that was intell they kinda fell to there scatering death at the store. Sad so 5 more we got. and this time we or she was much more careful. hehe but her project is very cute. she worked hard on her board. lol BIG rainbow and lots of little girls playin in the water hose and with crystles on a sunny day. complet with trees and flowers. she even did all the work of her jernal. i just translated what she had wrote for them to read. we shall find her grade as well in a few weeks or so i guess.

ok so thats the kids thing. now on to the husband thing.

ugg men (bangs head on desk) you have to love them this is true. but like them??? welll. you deside.

so his shift is being removed form the payday. not a big deal he is management and sothey move him from weekend nights to week day nights. this poses a little bit of a issue. you see we have (or had) only one car. and wth his hours and the kids school hours. lmao this did not work well.
so i say one day. "dan dear and darling. we will need a 2nd "family" (word family will be a major fator in this story) vehical for you to get to work and the kids to school or they will have to go on home schooling. i cant pick them up and get you to work. all at the same time. and the kids bus stop is on the side of the road of ol rout 66. so i have to be there on time. never know the wackos drivein up and down the road each day"
now to my suprize he agrees hole hartedly. and the next day informs me that he has a management camp out the comeing week end.
ok fine coolness im all down with that. its a 3 day camp out.
he also informes me that he will be goin to a friends house to get a old 76 moter home prepaired for said weekend camp out.
ok fine coolness im down for that as well. after all lol cant sleep in a tent. that might not be cool with all the other walmart managers. and for 3 days. let him get his buddys moterhome ready.
soo later that night he shows up at the house with said moterhome. but you see it is still 4 days tell camp out.. soo im thinkin wtf?? but still dont question it.
(can you guys see where we are going? yeah im alittle blind still at this point)
insted i go out clean it all up do a little sewin here and there repare the drapes and ect ect ect. and i stock it with all the stuff he will be needing. and on a side bonus for him i create a "MAN KIT" HEHEHE a few decks of cards some poker chips a few fancy cegars and a full minny bar. complet with shot glasses.
( oo yeah im the cool wife now i tell ya.) blushes.. the guys even called me form the camp out askin where i got the good cegars. YEAH CHA CHING IM THE COOL WIFE. lmao
mean wile im at home ith the kids. and im getin bits and peaces of their little conversations. i hear things like. "i love OUR new moterhome" and "dads soo cool" and i cant wait tell we get to go campin in it" and ''SHHHHH MOMS COMEING"
WTF ??? SHH MOMS COMEING?? I HAVE BEEN BANBUSLED. HOMECHICKEN DID AS I ASKED he got and family vichical alright he got a dam MOTERHOME.
apon questioning him after is campout. he informed me that i did ask him to get a family vichical that would fit all the family in it. and one that we could use for trips. so reliable.

all i could do was stand like a deer in headlights. and anouse there is no way in hell im drivein the kids to and from school in that thing.
he said he wold drive it to work then.
i replyed " I HOPE YOUR PLANING ON "CAMPIN OUT IN IT, AT WALMART PARKING LOT"
it was his trun to stand dumb founded like a deer in headlights then.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb March 18th 2008, 10:54 pm

to funny WC...Some day you and I are gonna have to meet. That was incredibly funny...sad that it is the truth...but hillarious!

I am glad all the science projects were successful...well as much as they could be to prove their points.

So...this new family vehicle....can it drive in the direction of the Oregon High Desert??? to funny
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 March 19th 2008, 1:59 am

o o o o what a great idea Dee Smile pretty please say yes to Deb, WC Very Happy

love your cute expressive essay!!! very glad to see ya!!! to funny
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa March 19th 2008, 3:01 am

Oh Serina !!!! So good to see you here! And as I have always said - you could earn a good living on writing write . I miss you a lot!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry March 20th 2008, 11:43 am

wooooooooooooo mom missed you soo much hope all is well with you and yours Smile hugs

and deb is back good to see you hun,

and ol annabanana. KISSES you sexy criter.

got the resolts of the sciance fair projects last night. we know sophia got a B+ on hers.
well rachel got HONERABLE MENTION woot sooo cool it was displayed with all the winners projects.
julia truned out ot be the only kindergarner to do a project so she got a A and won 1st place by forfet.
now my son... his potato powerd village... hehe this is really cool. for them who dont know he is the one that is slitly autistic. and we have had a lot of truble geting schools and docors to understand him. but any way that is a hole other story.

my son MY SON my little man. WON 1ST PLACE IN THE SCIANC FAIR he gots a blue ribon to prove it too. this is his sencnd fair. his first was in kindergarden where he won1st place in kern county. for helacopers.
and now his 2nd fair he yet again WINS 1st place for potato power. lmao and here the old school said he was no good and could not pass the 2nd gread. that he was dumb or unwilling to do the work. HA HA HA I LAGUH IN THEIR FACE yet again. (gumbles nasty 4 letter words under her beath at the old school)

but any way i was very poud of them. they got their pics taken for the school year books and got pretty ribons.

deb as for that moter home?? i really dont know how reliable it really is . its a 1976 as old as i am. lmao but we will have to see Smile hehe would be fun tho if we could.

ok love ya alls please know your all in my prayers.

edited cuz i forgot to add. that when talkin to the judges and the teachers. many of them where shocked and amazed at terrys knowlage and detail in info about his porject. one even said she was "drop jawed" at his intelagents. and to find he was placed in a "specal ed class room" it was mentioned in ear shot. that they are begaining to think there is more to terry then what the tests and exams are showing. one even said posably idiot savont. lmao WELL DUH lol. we will have to wait to see what happens in the years to come i guess. but i know he is hello smart and i know he has a wonderful little brain. if only we could get the world to see things in his little eyes. lmao .

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 March 20th 2008, 7:09 pm

lol! all kids are treasures no matter what flower
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb March 20th 2008, 10:11 pm

Oh SUPER results!!!!!!!!!!! Give all your babes a big squishy hug of congrats from all of us.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa March 21st 2008, 1:33 am

Wohoo - congrats!!!! And as you know - some of the greatest men and women in the world have been autistic!!!
Albert Einstein, Beethoven, Jane Austin, Thomas Edison, Mozart, Thomas Jefferson, van Gogh and many many more !
This lil man can go far cheers
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin March 21st 2008, 1:07 pm

oh wow Mommy and damnit you better be heading NY way with your new "family vehicle" giggle
glad the kids did so well on their projects and way cool that Terry took first congrats to all of em
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry March 23rd 2008, 8:57 am

aww thanks guys

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum