The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the daily drama.....

5 posters

Go down

Update on the daily drama..... Empty Update on the daily drama.....

Post by Dustin Biery March 23rd 2009, 8:31 pm

Well, for once there has been a ton of stuff going on in my life, none of which seems to be the best for me, but we are here to please right??? And believe me, i know that forums are the place to air laundry, but most of the people here know me and a little about me. So if this thread offends you, or you dont feel that it belongs here, dont hesitate to PM me, and I will remove it.

After multiple discussions with my parents about my older sister, we had all come to the decision to try and remove her children from her care. Before we could do that, she began doling them out. Sent the two girls to live with their respective dads. The oldest child, 11, has never known his father. So, her being the caring person (sarcasm) that she is, was going to send him to live with his ex-stepdad while she ran off to North Carolina with her new fling. So, I decided that it was my time to step in. Now, I went from being a 25 yr old single guy, to having a partial family. So, I have been wrapped up in all that drama. Took most of last week off work to get this all lined out and to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. So I get back to work today and I am completely swamped with paperwork and returning phone calls for the last week. At 2:30 this afternoon, my phone rang and I wish it hadn't. It was my site supervisor of one of the other district warehouses. They had found one of my co-workers dead in the on-site trailer. I dont even want to begin to think what else could go wrong right now. Things have this way of looking so bleak, then finding a way to lead you to the light. I could really use the light right now.......
Dustin Biery
Dustin Biery

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Update on the daily drama..... Empty Re: Update on the daily drama.....

Post by Deb March 23rd 2009, 11:01 pm

Well, first off, congratulations 'daddy'. I am very proud of you for stepping up and taking on such a responsibility. What is that young man's name?

As far as the co-worker. I'm very sorry for that loss. Was it someone close to you? I am assuming natural causes. Please don't forget that your co-worker is no longer dealing with earthly pains, etc. He/she, is in a much better place and it is our loss that brings about the sadness, not their actual leaving. Please try to remember that and hopefully it helps you find some peace to hang onto in this time of upheavel for you.

I send you many cuddles for many different reasons. And I am glad that the main stress in your life is now under control and the kids are in a much better place.

Again, I'm proud of you hunny.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin March 23rd 2009, 11:07 pm

oh wow Dustin I am proud of you for steping up and doing that for your niece's and nefew, not many would take on such a responsabilty.
I am sorry to hear that one of your emploiee's passed away, that is a sad situation
I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry April 3rd 2009, 12:07 pm

gosh hun i find NO offence to your venting ...... good lord we all are in straits at the momet here. its just hard times all around. so feel free to vent.
BESIDES hunny your a NEW DADDY you NEED US HENS on your side youll need a place to vent and who better to vent to then to REAL LIFE MOMS AND DADS whom have sooo been there done that. LMAO. feel free to ask any questions you have we will all try to hop in and add advice.

and on that note im gona offer you the first most important peace of advice i can ..... GO buy some bubble bath. and bottle of whine and a FANCY glass. maybe some manly mocho magazen. or a good book. and take one night a week to sit in your tub. YOU not the kid will need it. lol

as for your co wokers. dude that sucks. and im very sorry to hear this. i to send you hugs .... and prayers to the family.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 April 8th 2009, 6:26 am

you have my admiration Dustin . . . not many uncles would do what you just did. there are always reasons why your sister did what she did... it takes two to tango :p

lets hope that person who died - has died from natural causes as his employer and the boss will be questioned to find out why he passed on like he did. yes that person is at peace . . . tell yourself and others that. my condolences to everyone close to the deseased one.

tree
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb April 8th 2009, 11:52 am

How are things going for you now Dustin?
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Biery April 9th 2009, 2:21 pm

Things are beginning to calm down a bit, but I fear its just the calm before the storm. I have started preceedings to get legal custody taken care of so I dont have that hanging over my head anymore. Work has gotten better, but still very very trying at times. I do not see that changing in the for-seeable future. I am just ready to be done with school so that I will have my degree to fall back on.

Thanks for the support and help, you guys dont know how much it means to have people supporting you around.
Dustin Biery
Dustin Biery

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin April 11th 2009, 8:55 pm

Dustin Biery wrote:thanks for the support and help, you guys dont know how much it means to have people supporting you around.
oh yes I do been there done that, glad that I can be there for you even if it is via the net
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb April 11th 2009, 10:28 pm

Same as Anna. We all have been there. Just wish we could do more, even just dragging both you boys out for a hot fudge sundae to giggle and be stupid.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down