kk kittens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kk kittens

Post by WildCherry on July 9th 2009, 6:45 pm

the 2 little black and white ones.

little gray one and a other black and white one. i thought we had one black but i discoverd a white tummy on him.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Re: kk kittens

Post by Deb on July 10th 2009, 1:37 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, musten look anymore. (I want the little gray one!!!!!!!!!) NO, NO, NO......I shant look again!

Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on July 10th 2009, 4:42 am

hehe no prob come on down. little gray one is all yours. he is cerantly beeing called "niblit" but we will call it what ever you want so long as you dont call late to get em. lol no clue yet boy or girl i really havent even tryed to find out what they are yet. im sure we will figor that out soon enough any way. but that little one is STRONG and healthy. he looks skinny but he is the one that WALKs not crawls. his little personality seems very mild as well. he dont hiss and fight for memes like his syblings do. just just walks right over the top of them to one they are not after. lol but i think he will be taby gray really and he has little white toes. might look like "demented dur" did. i think when he grows up.

im sure he will love his new mommy..... when can we expect ya?

hehehe.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on July 10th 2009, 9:26 pm

SERINA!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more pets for me...the house is full!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on July 11th 2009, 8:33 pm

awww now come on mommy lookie the little guys face....

you know you cant refuse this little guy. he is way tooooo cute.

here lookie his little ears

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on July 11th 2009, 8:41 pm

Serina...your being a bad, BAD girl...30 lashes with the wet noodle for you ma'dear!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE PETS!!!!!!!!!!!

But it is adorable!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on July 12th 2009, 2:29 pm

but but but he is SREAMIN for you...... MOMMA MOMMA..... lookie at the desperation in his little closed eyes.

giggle

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on July 14th 2009, 1:45 pm

lmao that is to funny giggle

Admin
Admin

http://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on July 14th 2009, 4:16 pm

well their little eyes are just barly starting to peel open to day guys wont belong be for it gets crazy in that closet. one is already and explorer. we have to keep going up to check on them as momma looks helpless and dont seem to know how to get him back in the nest with the othere always suckling. thye are growing well. but i see the mildest of the all is clearly the runt. that would be the little black and white one with the gray (niblit) in the 2nd pic in the post. he isnt growing as fast as the others and just sleeps all day. when you go in he rolls over and puts his tummy up to you like to say " i know you want to rub my tummy" lol he reminds me of his uncle moosie. lol aways up for a tummy rub.

lol he is too cute. lol just streches out all stiff like then will just relax and do a little silant lip smack. and lay there for his tummy rub. lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on July 22nd 2009, 11:26 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Admin
Admin

http://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on July 23rd 2009, 9:44 am

That sounds so sweet. What a little cutey! I bet your enjoying this, even though you can't let yourself fall in love...lol.

Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATED 3 weeks old

Post by WildCherry on August 4th 2009, 5:17 pm

heres the babys up dated. 4 weeks on friday. hehe

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on August 4th 2009, 6:24 pm

Nope, not fluffy and soft and adorable and cute and sweet and cuddly and enticing....

Nope, not one bit! LMAO

Birds and kittens.... it's gonna be crazy at your house pretty soon!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on August 4th 2009, 10:30 pm

gonna be crazy??? hell hunny done been that way sence i had kids. these guys are just the "new kids" lol and you know they are cute fluffy and loveable. you know you want one. giggle.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on August 14th 2009, 4:49 pm

UGGGRRGGGGGGG!!!!! THATS IT..... IM GONNA KILL MOMMA CAT!!!!!!! OMG UUUGGRRRGGGG!!

she has gone NUTS i tell you FUNKING NUTS!!

ALLL DAMM NIGGHHHTT LOONNNGG!!!! she has been hallaring crying runing around NON STOP!! and she has SREADED MY DAM CARPIT!!!!!!!! SREADED IT!!!! wtf is wrong with this animal??

i dont recall a momma going nuts at only 5 weeks of age with her kittens. omg. its like the kittens are runing about. giting in to stuffs. they have learnd to poo poo now and pee pee. so far so good. only a few acadents. they are firgoin out the cat box fast. atlest 2 of the 4 use it. but one had a acadent and PEEDED ON ME IN BED!! but piff its a baby we will clean that up.

but the MOMMA IS FUNKING NUTS!!! just walling allllll 24 -7 never giveing up. and destorying crap. like she is demanding they come to HER for nurseing but they dont really seem to want to as much any more. as they have discoverd kitty food and the water bowl. and so long as brother is not SLEEPIN IN THE WATER BOWL they dont want mom.

and she is GOING FUNKING NUTS!!!!

im gonna kill this cat if she dont chill the heck out!!!

/cry /cry /cry........ THATS IT if we both (momma kitty and i) servive this . NO MORE KITTENS EVA IN MY HOUSE!!!

she wants IN the room... she wants OUT the room. she wants IN and OUT and IN and OUT!!! i cant keep runing up and down the stairs to open and close the door. and i cant leave the door open cuz the kittens get out. we had a skeer last week when one fell from the 2nd floor to the hard tile below. he is ok now but OMG that is a LONG DAM FALL for a baby. i cant leave that door open. BUT I CANT HANG WITH THIS MOMMA CAT wailllllling all dam day and night eather.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry on August 14th 2009, 4:59 pm

maybe the kittens need a new play room. maybe i can stuff them under the stairs in one of the closets there. they are HUGE. and one closit has no crapiting. maybe i should try that. so i dont have to worry abuot them falling down or excaping or acadents. and NO MORE FUNKING SHREADING OF MY CARPIT BY MOMMA.!!!!

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on August 14th 2009, 7:33 pm

I think momma kitty is wailing because she is caught between being a good momma and going back into heat to have more babies. You have to take her in to get fixed and that will end the torture you are going through right now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon on August 28th 2009, 11:50 pm

OMG those kittahs are adorable....
Devon

http://www.myspace.com/luvinlittleyellowjacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content