The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally here - after losing my password

4 posters

Go down

finally here - after losing my password Empty finally here - after losing my password

Post by tree68 April 8th 2009, 11:42 pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/2321140/Ernie-Fat-dog-slim
cant believe a dog could be so fat then be thin successfully!

my indian summer ends today with lots of showers - low temps - winds but thankful to get some water Wink am dressed in jeans, zipped jacket and caysa's socks.

my garden are rather bedraggled with the long dry weather but with this rain - hopefully the greens will be thicker and healthier.

Glad i have made some shelters in the chooks' run because when it rained hard - some hail - all the chooks ran to those shelters lol

Indian summer ended today with the rains today - cold yesterday with snow in the south island...We were going to go out to get some easter eggs for neighbour children but decided to stay when the rains really poured. nah too miserable. have hotpot going again for our hot dinner and hopefully with potbelly roaring with fire tonight.

no eggs today Sad sign of the winter?) one hen thankfully is finally growing new feathers - most of laying hens are molting now.

gotta go - busy now... Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

finally here - after losing my password Empty Re: finally here - after losing my password

Post by Admin April 11th 2009, 9:03 pm

I am glad that you are back have missed you postings
its been crappy here cold rainy even had some snow ewwwwwwwwww hopefully that was it til next winter lol
our hens have kicked in the laying omg we gots eggs coming outta our ears lol
waiting on a couple more goats to kid then tha'll be it til next spring.
going to my sisters hubbs family for easter tomarrow can't wait its always fun there
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

finally here - after losing my password Empty Re: finally here - after losing my password

Post by Deb April 11th 2009, 10:30 pm

Tree, you and Anna are not the only ones experiencing the glorious weather. Ok, so I am being faciecious (sp?). Keep warm and dry like the rest of us are trying to do. Glad your chooks like their new little safe havens.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry April 12th 2009, 11:00 am

its sunshiney bright here in cali NA NA NA NA. hehehe

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 April 12th 2009, 8:30 pm

hey where have you been? long time no hear?

awww come on - you must have another funny story to tell - he he he. love your knack of telling stories!
luv ya heaps serina (no i am not being mushy! Wink)

oh by the way we've had an exciting news from tom's niece - she's 42 and had a baby daughter! Chris, the niece has two sons 7 = 4 year olds i think? I am so pleased for her.

plus my son's partner is expecting - early october . . . . ooooo roll on those long months Smile
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down