The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sciance fair

4 posters

Go down

sciance fair Empty sciance fair

Post by WildCherry April 3rd 2009, 12:17 pm

ok im gonna try to get this in really fast befor my net takes a crap on me again.

out come for the kids.
julias projet was on CHICKENS and with annas eggs and debs info. she pulled a 2ND PLACE RIBON!!

THANK YOU GUYS soo much for all your help. this 2nd placer belongs to you all just as much as her. for you all pulled in to help you all get the glory.... oo and she said she will share. hehe.

terrys projet MARS. this is the first year he didnt take 1st he got a honerable mention. WOOT im proud of him. he said he will RECLAME HIS TITLE next year.

rachel projet on ants.... took a 3rd place....... she is happy. and im glad she placed. all though the projet that took 1st form her was of all things TOOTH PAST??? WTF?? rachel had REAL ANTS and built one too. mmmmmmeh oo well i guess i cant always agree with the juges. and all i can figor is the tooth fairy must be behind this one some how. i call conspiricy.

ok i did get pics i have to develop the film and ill send them out to deb and anna. ..... as soon as i fill up the cam

also HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY mom sorry i was not there. this net isnt wanting to work well atm.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

sciance fair Empty Re: sciance fair

Post by Deb April 3rd 2009, 4:54 pm

So happy to hear the kids tried their best and managed to all bring home a placing! I shall wait (impatiently) for those pics...lol!
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin April 4th 2009, 10:00 pm

yeps that was good to hear and like Deb I can not wait for the pics lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 April 7th 2009, 10:43 pm

whoo what a proud mom you must be serina - three bringing home something for their efforts!

surely the school must be recognising their efforts Wink and your efforts too serina Wink

congratulations serina and all!!!

yes - i'd love to see your pics and i am sure both or either anna and dee will help ya re the pics Very Happy
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down