The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Trip to California

+3
WildCherry
caysa
Deb
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Trip to California Empty My Trip to California

Post by Deb January 28th 2009, 3:26 pm

Okies, time for the update of the trip. This is just the rough outline and I am sure that the funny stories will be posted on and off as the converstation goes on. WC and I had WAY TOO much fun together, but we were good girls and didn't require any bail money... lol!

I didn't have any car problems, road hazards, or bad weather to drive through. It was pretty much a dream drive trip. There was one point where I ran into the tail end of rush hour...but that quickly ended for me also.

The first day I drove down to Oro Grande California, about 12 hours. I stopped by WC's house for the night. We did the usual late night giggle and chat thing and then I was on the road again early the next morning. I finished my trip down to Desert Hot Springs, another 2 more hours drive. There I checked into my room, showered and attempted to get pretty for the baby shower.

I was set to task to be the official photographer for the party and I tried my best not to miss any important moments. The next day Amy and I did an inventory of baby items and made a list of what was still needed. The rest of that day and the next were filled with shopping to finish it all up.

After that it was back up to Oro Grande where I was going to spend another 2 days, which turned into 5....we had a grand time together just doing the every day living sort of thing. No pretend sight seeing or tourist trap stuff, just normal living which was really nice and relaxing.

I split the drive home up into 2 days. Learned my lesson on the way down...lol. It was much easier to drive it in sections. Sunday was the last leg of the drive, when I was to go through the largest cities. The highways were practically empty, so that made it super nice for me.

Here is Teddy meeting WC's peacock...
My Trip to California SCATrip2009006

This is the antique mall WC and I went rummaging around in. It was the actual wooden sidewalk and store fronts saved from long ago...
My Trip to California SCATrip2009AntiqueMall

Here is the 'bottle farm' just down the road from WC's house....
My Trip to California SCATrip2009BottleFarm

My Trip to California SCATrip2009BottleFarm1

These are pictures of the ostrich farm that WC worked at....
My Trip to California SCATrip2009DougsOstrichFarm2

My Trip to California SCATrip2009DougsOstrichFarm10

My Trip to California SCATrip2009DougsOstrichFarm11

My Trip to California SCATrip2009DougsOstrichFarm12a

My Trip to California SCATrip2009DougsOstrichFarm8

And here are some landscape pictures along the way, in order of furthest south first and ending with coming into Oregon again....
My Trip to California SCATrip2009054

My Trip to California SCATrip2009057

My Trip to California SCATrip2009060

My Trip to California SCATrip2009062

My Trip to California SCATrip2009064

My Trip to California SCATrip2009065

My Trip to California SCATrip2009066

My Trip to California SCATrip2009067

My Trip to California SCATrip2009068

My Trip to California SCATrip2009072

My Trip to California SCATrip2009077

My Trip to California SCATrip2009082
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

My Trip to California Empty Re: My Trip to California

Post by caysa January 29th 2009, 1:33 am

Cool Deb!! Thanks!
One thing tho - that you left out....... Cool
The first day I drove down to Oro Grande California, about 12 hours. I stopped by WC's house for the night. We did the usual late night giggle and chat thing
You said nothing about My Trip to California SmirnoffGreenAppleTwist750M to funny
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb January 29th 2009, 1:36 am

Smart ass! I said at the top that we would do all the good juicy talk as the thread progressed. lol
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa January 29th 2009, 1:38 am

Ok - so here's the apple juice part then!! Basketball
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb January 29th 2009, 3:29 pm

Well, not ALL about it. It seems our delightful WC is unable to handle more than 8 oz of said apple drink. Add to it being SUPER over tired and you have one hillariously funny woman on your hands!!!!!! merry drunk point to funny
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa January 29th 2009, 3:37 pm

I am SOOOOOO looking forward to see the responce to this from WC tee hee
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

My Trip to California Empty .

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 2:29 pm

lol sorry guys realy dragin ass on the replys here.

honestly i just couldnt think much of anyting to say as most of our adventers or missadventers where already told each night in msn.

lol

mmmmmmm still cant think of much to say.
it was BLAST TO HAVE HER HERE and sucked to have her leave. miss her tarable.
AND NO I DID NOT CRY!!! it was just that the erly morning sun and dust had got in my eyes that morning. casing them to get all red and watery. thats all. cuz "cryin" is for the MUSHY. and that i am not.!!!
she is a great women with soo much love and potental its not even funny.

i wish we had done more of the site seein stuffs. but unforunetly my life is a litle on the hectic side and a lot of stuff allways pullin me one way or the others. between kids school house chores. landlord car crap. ect ect ect.

she got to deal with it all with me. lol and i could tell that even she like i. was counting down the hours tell kids bed time. the last few hours of the day are hell here. with only 3 and a half hours to get 4 kids homework feed bathed chores and in to bed. by the time we worked our asses off forthat we where JUST TO TIRED to even think of something TOTLY COOL to do the next day.

we did do a lot of talkin and laughing.
she made A FANTASTIC FISH dinner with tuna. WAS THE BOMB my family said i had been replaced. LMAO. the next night we whent out to a mexacan dinner. it was nice. dans FRIST TIME IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITH HIS HOLE FAMILY ever in our relastionship.

deb took control of a kick ass banna spilt party for the kids. she had them eating out of her hands for that one. lol cleanin rooms and home work and all. LMAO it was cool.

teddy WAS SOO FUN to have a round. even if his presence called for the massave over hall and fresh organization of "herberts habitat" (herbert is the little troll that lives in our sofas.) he gathers all odds and ends from about the house and stuffs them a way like a pack rat in and under the sofas. lol oo things like spoons candy apples crayons tea leaves homework hair dillys. ect ect ect.
it was a sad day for teddy when we cleaned up herberts domain. as all teddys goodies were placed in to the BLACK BAG OF DOOM. and then placed in to a impenatal fortise of the GREEN CAN. lol i think we herd a small wipmer come form him when the macanical monster picked it up and drove a way.

didnt take long for teddy to recovre from the trama and find a new intrest... HOMER the peacock. lol after a few days of the teroizing teddy.... homer desided ot retreat to the neighbors trees. (no worrys) homer is back on his homefount now. and none to worst for where. and all though homer may not have been impressed with teddy. the family was like butter in his little fuzzy paws. great little guy he is.

mm other things we did where some landery at the mat.... that was a bit of fun if you like heavy loads of stinky dingey socks and the tast of flavored dirt grit blue bunny icecream at a buck fifty a scoop.

we managed to do a little window shopeing one morning as i took her to " the grill" a small hole in the wall little caff here in silverlakes. we had a wonderful brakfast. and sady the hole time was waching the clock tick a way for other important events like getin lunch money to the school in time for the kids. or runing MORE GAS cash all the way out to applevally and raceing at high speeds down 2 lane deasert rollercoster roads. with mascot teddy frimly place in his lap spot as back up dirver. flyin by such important seenerys as old dorment valacnos. and sage bushes. land fills and rock mines. chacesin the sunset to make it 35 miles on the the other side of the desert to reach hopless and helpless kids befor the great yellow bus of egucation dumped them on the side of the road to fend for them selfs.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 3rd 2009, 2:47 pm

Lol, pretty much, yup. It was a fantastic time and I am counting the moments till we can do it all over again. I wouldn't change a thing...well, maybe one thing....NO creepy crawlies to bite any of us next time would be nice.

I may be coming back down sooner rather than later. I might have to go pick up some mechanical elves no longer needed by Disneyland, for my new someone in my life. The guy he bought them from has issues about shipping them. *rolling eyes* So, rather than pay $150 for shipping them up, Steve might have to pay $300 for me to go round trip. I already told him that I was driving straight to your house, doing the trip into LA the next day, and then coming back to your house for the night...lol. Yes, the ever present and vigilant co-pilot "Ted" will be with me. Will keep you informed of that.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 3:37 pm

ugggggggg i had a post all ready to post and DEB MESSED IT UP with her post at the same time. ... sigh guess ill have to re WRITE IT NOW . lol hehe but yeah for sure when you get down here deff stop by we would love it.

ok now on to MY POST lol giggle

ok now all though we did all the "womens work" and happy house wife crap that goes along with it. we DID GET WILD. too. and in the hopes to keep all of you invalved with our adventures we thought much of miss caysa. and her kind offer to BAIL US OUT with her hubbys hard ernd foren moneys. and not wanting to hurt her feelings by not givein her that chance. WE SET OUT ON A MISON TO get ariseted.

the day started off with the normal ruten of riping rats nest out of inocent kids heads. and froceing them to then go on a hopless masave scavenger hunt of the "elusave lost sock" and we did all this WITH OUT FEEDIN THEM BRAKFAST!!!! ( insert evil laugh here) then to top it all off we drove them to their demise of the dreaded BUS STOP OF EGUCATION!!!. and froced them to get on...........

with the kids (cough safely cough) on the school buss and on their way to their personal tourchers of the day. deb and i sat down with a cup of colfee and mount dew. to plan our day in a false sence of orgnization and peace........PHONE.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 8:08 pm

kk back sorry LONG PHONE CALL. lol.

ok so where was we??? ok kids hairs bla bla school busses bla bla. colfee........ ok

ok soo with the kids and husband out of the way for the day. we faced a day of "just the girls" and one small male pup.

we desided NO MATTER WHAT. we would have a GIRLS DAY OUT. and shortly after we desided that. the phone ring.......... OO MAN NOT AGAIN the kids JUST left......... and it WAS THE SCHOOL. funk. great.here we go and only with 2 swallows of caffen under our blets.....

so i reluctanly answer the phone. seems there was a MAJOR EMERGANCY. you see the boy child had for got his back pack and unfinshed homework.......

well yes my heart raced with worry for a poor teacher not being able to do her job of markin red imcomplets on a little boys pages. yes i was botherd by this information. YES AGREED IT WAS MY MOTHERLY RESONSABLITY TO FIX this tragidy......

but but but but.... our girls day out??? what about our girls day out???

yet only 30 min after getin rid of the brats. their day keepers demaned my presnce..... and my duty was to comply.........

i HAD NO CHOICE....... i looked at deb..... she looked at me with panic in her eyes........ i HAD NO CHOICE.......... i...... i....... LIED TO THEM!!!!! oooo lord forgive me but I LIED....... i told them i just could not get the back pack to them.... i told them i was not even in town....... I LIED AND I WAS ASHAMED........ hehe but after hanging up the phone..... the sweet pleaser of the EVIL ACT OF the lieing toung..... felt soo good.... MAAHHHAHWWHAWHA by gosh we was gonna have a GIRLS DAY OUT.

........ well right after we got cydie toes cliped and candy bar removed that was.......

and so was the start of our lawbrakeing ways..... just the start...........( insert evil laugh here)

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 8:34 pm

the prep...............

with our true intentions to not hurt caysas feelins. we fully intended to do our best to let her send bail money...

we perpaired our selfs for the day. with such tools and hot hair iorns..... black eye lash exstending paints.... push um up bras and CLEAVEAGE. we where sure to chang our panitys. so not to embarass caysa and force her to ask "are you wherein clean underwhere?" as all mothers tend to do in the unplensnt events such as seein your kid in the hospical or behind bars.

findly we where ready.... we where HOT we where THE BOMB we was WOMEN DAMIT!!!!! hear the click of your flip flops as we walked..... WOMEN!!

FIRST STOP!!
pets smart.... where we tryed to explain to STUIPED PEOPLE the laws of the state of california in the way of dog licancing and shot records. the fact that you cant have a dog in california licansed and taged WITH OUT having FRIST have them vactionated. the fact that miss cydie DID IN FACT have her licace around her fuzzy neck poved that she had her shots. explaining when and where such information could be otanined. ect ect ect.... it was a losein battle. as the manager must have got a DA in stupid 101 at some public callage in some red neck hic land. and refused to do any thing more then to cut out the candy bar clip the hawhaw area and file her toes.

and as much as we would like to say we where brakeing the law with UNLICANCED DOGS. ............... well sorry mom.... but well they where both leagle.... sigh... no real luck that time....but we sure tryed hard.

as cydie whent in for her bikie cut and petty cure.... deb , ted, and i whent lookin for new puppy toys. ted found many to replace his missing one leged frog..... he was the hit of the store. " aww so cute... aww want dog training.. aw can i pet him???" bla bla bla. he sucked it all up and played cuter for his fans. like a true puppy star.

soon cydie was done. and with a few more trips down the goodie isls we gatherd a pigs ear and headed for the check out..... WHERE I ATEMPED TO GET A WAY WITH OUT PAYIN FOR HER SERVICE AND PIG EAR...
(relized AFTER the fact that dan still had my bank card and i was broke.) BUT that was beside the fact... damit we was not gonna pay. we where goona GIVE CAYSA the chance to bail us out........but then........

DEB CAVED IN AND PASSED OVER 40 BUCKS to the casher and we walked out LEAGAL YET AGAIN!!! sigh we failed mom im sorry.......

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 8:51 pm

NEXT ATEMPT at letin caysa pay bail. .......

this would be known as VANDLISUM. yeah i was sure it would work. and once getin cydie saftly in the car i atempted to RUN OVER small parkin lot bushes and curbs....... in a desperit act to FOR SURE atlest get a fine. and make our caysa PROUD. ..... unforunently NO officers of law where present to witness the act. and cuz it is ileagle to use a cell phone with out a ear peace wile dirveing in cali.... i was unable to even make a eleagl call to the cops. and report my crimes. yet anohter FAILED atememt.

from there we where forced to BUST OUT THE BIG GUNS. and we head to red lobser the resterant. .....

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 3rd 2009, 9:01 pm

LOL, now don't forget to add that Cydie was also the hit of the store. Everyone oooing and ahhhing over such a pretty fluffy doggie. As soon as she came out from her bikini waxing and pedicure, everyone forgot about 'old' Ted like yesterday's news.

I must admit, watching you try and drive over the bushes and take out the fire hydrant was kind of fun though.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 9:35 pm

lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 11:10 pm

so after tryin to shoplift a pigs ear, teach the stupid, and vandalise public property. we where forced to then face off with a 2 and 1/2 star seafood resterant.

now red lobster. if you havent one in your town is a seafood resterant. now all though you dont have to be in dress coat and evning gowns. you are expected to have some training in basic respectful manerisems of modern socity.

HA HA HAHA RIGHT!!!! (rolls eyes.) we talkin SEA FOOD. FISH. CRAB. SHRIMP AND OTHER small delictable tidbits of lushes FOOD!!! yes my ladys fish are infact FOOD and not a friend.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 11:24 pm

and so we enterd red lobster.... the smells of fresh dead sea creachers tickled our nose hairs..... the view of the over sized wooden red lobster on the wall inticed our iner mermade. we seen seafood. and we where transformed in to seamoster prediors.... even miss deb. i could see the hunger in her eyes. I WAS SURE caysa would be PROUD.

first strait to the little girls room where we tinkled. and then USED OVER ABONDACE of fancy soap to wash our hands. ( hand to make sure we woud not leave greasy finger prints whre the cops could hunt us down off) then for fun we used up LOTS OF PAPER HAND TOWLES. this was a added bonus of killin trees in the wild. as a slap in the face of all the yuppy cali tree hugers. MAWWHWHWAAHW. ............... ok maybe only i did this..... but deb could have if she had thought of it.

then it was on to waitin in the frount for our place and table. we waited. and then waited a little more..... it was perfit time to think out our grand plan. every dirty little detail.

so findly they call us.. "deb party of 2" ... hehe the glee we had on our faces.

" right this way ladys." a rather handsome young long haired Renee. said as he excorted us to our table.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 3rd 2009, 11:41 pm

once at the table some chick clamin to be our survant for the day showed. with her she brang offerings of BISKITS and drinks. and a large tablet of other offerings we coud chose from.. the tablet it would seem is what they like to call now days a "menu"

on the menu where many great gifts all for just US. yeah the royal treament..... IF ONLY HEY KNEW what we had planed for them. hahaha.

after examining many pic and many odd and unuseal grafics. (words. leters and numbers) we choose the 2 BIGGEST sea food platers they had... we was gonna make them prove their loylty to us as our servants.

after a short yet detailed explantion of EXACTLY what we wanted. (crab mashed taders, brockly, ) and demand of a fancy fruity drink. we sent her on her way to carry out our orders with hast.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

My Trip to California Empty .

Post by WildCherry February 4th 2009, 9:30 am

so off she whent to carry out the orders. and soon she was back with a HUGE aray of sea creachers. all grilled or batter fryed.

debs eye ball grew the size of dinner plates. and she picked the lobster tail first. RIPING IT in half she tossed a tail to me too. un like deb who used some maners and the thing called a fork. i just tryed to rip in the meats and pull out the tail goodness. a few failed trys resolted in small bits of lobster finging off on to the floor. BUT in the end i won the lobster battle. and we was eating.

next was the crab legs. MMMMMMMM with butter sause. and then other yummy tidbits of shrimp clams and scalits. MMMMMM

we almost finshed off the first HUGE plater of sea animals. and looked to the next.......

thats when we relized..... WE HAD BEEN TRICKED...... we had been beatin..... NO WAY we could even think of eating all that much more. the sadness filled our little hearts as we called for the "doggy bag"

our servent came with hast and kindly scraped our plates clean in to the doggy bag for us. and offerd more fancy fruit drinks. then left us to the finle punch.......... a small black book with a tiny peace of parchment. it woudl seem that is something they call a BILL!!!

after debatin the and makein bets on the final tally. deb won with a guess close to 75 bucks...... WTF WE HAD BEEN BANBUSLED!!! they are the crimals. NOT US?? how could the tables trun so quickly??? WE WHERE THE ONES tryin to get bail. and these guys just SWOOP IN and still our glory.

but there was nothing we could do.... the damage was done. ... we where fat. full. and could barly wadle much less make a RUN FOR IT.

sigh reluctantly we faced our fate. deb passed over the credit card...... i emptyed my walit on the table. ...

our ever so kind servant came and took it a way........

AND THAT IS WHEN IT HIT ME. !!!!!! a back up!!!!! WE COULD STILL WIN THIS FIGHT!!!

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 4th 2009, 10:46 am

fantly i could hear the theme song of clint eastwoods " THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY" ringing in my ears.

waa waaa waaa.. dinggle dinggle diggle........ WAA WAA WAAAAAA.

stelthy and sneekie........ i eyed the suger packits..... oo such pretty little things they where. a ranbow of little pale colerd tubs. with little red lobster prints......

i looked at them..... looked at deb....... thought again..

waawaa waa... diggle diggle diggle.... WAA WAA WAA.( louder now in my ears.)

lookin at deb slowly i reach over and barly tinckleing a sugar packit.....
debs eyes begain to grow in fear... she knew what i was gonna do.. "your not are you" she said....

i rais an eyebrow... and nod in a yes. " im gonna do it"

WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY??? in a high pitch wisper debs paniced voice came. as she squermed in her seat... her eyes darting from servent to servent. table to table. and back at me.

shiftin my eyes from the sugar to the big red bag on the table holding our goodies... and back.

and evil grin comes over me as i ponder debs question....... and i reply...

DINGGLE DINGGLE DINGGLE..(theme song still there but more intence)

" she would ask why i didnt take the salt and peper shakers too" (insert evil grin here)

and with that i SNAGED THEM!!!!

all of them EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!.

and as fast as a jack rabbits ass in ahole with a cayot on his tail. ......and i tossed them in the bag. and rolled down the top.
( POW BANG DUNNDA!!!. the evil dead was DONE)....

the theme song trun to wisping winds and rollin tubleweeds...... still and silant...........and deb truns white and pale from the crime she had just witnessed. sweet droplits begin to sweel.... but she keeps her wits about her. she aint no RAT ya know. Wink

deb almost crawled out of her skin when the servent came back for her sig on the tiny peace of parchment.... you could see the worry in her eyes. as she handed back the little black book.

slowly and calmly we exted the resterant.....

WE HAD DONE IT WE COMITED THE CRIME OF OUR LIFES. and DIDNT GET COT. thats right we where bonny and clirisa. WE STOLD 25 SUGAR PACKS with little red lobsters. ALL 25 and they couldnt PROVE A THING ..

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 4th 2009, 11:14 am

and soo the crime spree ended..... with us up top. we managed to lie, inslote the stupid, vandleise, and altmaitly we STOLD sugar packits.

all this and nevr got cot..... a day our dear caysa should be PROUD of .

we did it for you caysa. we did it cuz we loved you...
WE DID IT!!!

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 4th 2009, 1:22 pm

LOL, WC...I just love your accounting of it all, sadly you are not straying from the truth at all....it pretty much was just as fun as that! Oh, my tummy is still full thinking of that feasting, but it was oooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo good!
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 4th 2009, 11:33 pm

hehe..... well do you remember it differant?? would love to hear your side of the story......

(prepairs for some mush love drama) eeeppp silent

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 5th 2009, 12:02 am

oh, no, I don't remember it much differently than that. I was agreeing with you whole heartedly. I can vividly remember the pain in my ultra full tummy as I barely waddled out of there, bag of goodies in hand.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry February 5th 2009, 9:48 am

yeah you where a pretty great side kick. lol HEHE but yup i was soo full i thought i would die..... at first ti didnt seem all THAT much and i was sure we could take it all down just fine. but omg my eyeballs where way WAY bigger then my tummy.

the kids split up the crab mash taders after you left. only a few bites each. and the left over batters stuffs we had on the desk that night from drinkin and yapin on msn. was quickly SCARFFED down too by them. sophia took the bag said it was hers..... and i still have all our LOOT (sugars) here too. lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb February 5th 2009, 11:22 am

LOL, all the goodies that make the tummy all giggly and happy.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next