Welcome ORP IN GA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome ORP IN GA

Post by Admin on January 16th 2009, 4:53 pm

eveyone please welcome ORP IN GA aka Josh a long time chicken friend of mine. colorful roo
it is great to have you here. so what have you been up too do you have any birds so on and so forth lol.

Admin
Admin

http://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome ORP IN GA

Post by tree68 on January 17th 2009, 6:21 am

o o o yes big welcome here josh - yes i remember you in old BYC ?

Do tell us about yourself and your latest... young man now i expect?

i was wondering how you are when i saw your name in BYC one day.

treenz Very Happy
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on January 26th 2009, 12:39 pm

Welcome have a cup

Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by ORP IN GA on January 29th 2009, 1:04 am

All things have been good lately! I am about to finish up my two year degree in may and I will then transfer to the University of Georgia, or Georgia Southern University to get a Bachelors. I still have little bit of poultry...however I do not really get the opportunity to spend time with it like I have in the past because of college and not living at home anymore! Hopefully after I get out of school I will get my own place and be able to get started on the poultry again!

Me and Anna go way back! I was the Admin on a board previously known as "Nettys Poultry" and actually Anna was a Moderator on that board. We had a great time with that, I was always the type of person that absolutely loved forum involvement and we had some great event scheduled each week and it was a blast. (Anna can agree there) I also have been a member at BYC for almost 10 years now! Which is SHOCKING being that I am only 20 years old! haha I really have not been around much in the past couple of years and I kind of miss it. Good to see some of you old faces!!!

ORP IN GA

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on January 29th 2009, 1:19 am

Hi Josh , and welcome!! I remember you as a young kid on BYC chat lol! - and here we now have a yound bright MAN!! (gosh I feel old Shocked )
Good to see you hug a hen
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinergirl on February 12th 2009, 10:58 am

Hey...I remember you too...but I thought you were here already??? Oh, well..It just shows I don't know what's going on!! Guess I have been spending too much time watching those little piggies! Thanks a lot Anna!! Too bad you have dial up..you would like the wild birdie cam.. cat My cat Chance loves that site.
Dinergirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belair54 on February 15th 2009, 10:28 pm

Yeps I remembers ya from BYC also..welcome to the run........... yippie chickie
Belair54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Biery on February 17th 2009, 8:38 pm

Welcome to the CP Josh! Glad to have you!

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm
Dustin Biery

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon on March 12th 2009, 9:24 pm

ORP IN GA wrote:All things have been good lately! I am about to finish up my two year degree in may and I will then transfer to the University of Georgia, or Georgia Southern University to get a Bachelors. I still have little bit of poultry...however I do not really get the opportunity to spend time with it like I have in the past because of college and not living at home anymore! Hopefully after I get out of school I will get my own place and be able to get started on the poultry again!

Me and Anna go way back! I was the Admin on a board previously known as "Nettys Poultry" and actually Anna was a Moderator on that board. We had a great time with that, I was always the type of person that absolutely loved forum involvement and we had some great event scheduled each week and it was a blast. (Anna can agree there) I also have been a member at BYC for almost 10 years now! Which is SHOCKING being that I am only 20 years old! haha I really have not been around much in the past couple of years and I kind of miss it. Good to see some of you old faces!!!

yes yes good times good times... I was the owner of said board Netty's Poultry AKA The Radical Rooster Ranch... been thinking of bringing it back again.

And wow where is Josh now? Miss that boy... Sad
Devon

http://www.myspace.com/luvinlittleyellowjacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum