The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok now i need a time and date

3 posters

Go down

ok now i need a time and date Empty ok now i need a time and date

Post by WildCherry January 8th 2009, 12:33 pm

ok so after all this DRAMA OF down load this. pass word that. push this button. click that one. OOPPSIE START OVER and down load this now push that button. now wait 20 min..... OOPSIE ERRER!! start over. pass word this to down laod that to push this button. to finsh this. WOOPS DONT RECONIZE YOUR HARDWARE. and then install that and do this .........ect ect ect ect ect ect

I FINDLY GOT MY DAM MSN TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH now i just need to see if i can get the cam to work too. so i need one of you all to do that as you are the only ones i have on my msn to talk to. lol

soo when ya all goona be on ya all thinks?

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

ok now i need a time and date Empty Re: ok now i need a time and date

Post by Deb January 8th 2009, 5:23 pm

I'm on right now...just buzzed you too :p
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 9th 2009, 1:09 pm

hehe i still need to work on the cam with the new msn again. but for now im waitin on dan to wake up so we can install the program to burn annas downloads on cds. lol sigh. i tell ya if its nto one thing its aonther. BUT lol slowly its all getin there. AND anna deff has all her poser stuffs. just have to get it to her by snail mail lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin January 9th 2009, 4:02 pm

awwwww ty so much MOmmy I really apprecate you doing that for me. lotsa hugs big time giggle
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 9th 2009, 4:44 pm

meh piff its all good lol i had fun geting them for you. now if i can get them on cd we are good to go. if not then i do still have 50 bucks on a walmart card ill get them laoded on a zip drive BUT COME HELL OR HIGH WATER you WILL HAVE YOUR stuffs lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry January 12th 2009, 2:48 pm

ok anna i GOT THEM ALL BURNED on cd set and ready ... now all i have to do is get to the post office and mail it out to ya. HEHEHE. YOUR DOWNLOADS ARE ON THE WAY......

first i have to drag my old funky ass in the bathroom and shower and do my hair and make up.... sigh...... hubby and i have to go to his work to get info in the paycheck things and the w2 then get the taxes done and take the land loard to the bank to pay him..... GAG. I HAVE TO GO IN PUBLIC EWWWWWWWWWW. and i think i did promiss hubby i would go to the movies to see that new clint estwood movie...... havent been to the movies with hubby sence that disney mulan came out. i have to be persentable to day..... yuck..... i havent done my make up or hair in like 3 weeks...... i dont know if i remember how to do it anymore. lol hehehe

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down