The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what has the world come to?

2 posters

Go down

what has the world come to? Empty what has the world come to?

Post by WildCherry December 2nd 2008, 9:38 am

on my way home i cot a very short news brodcast on my radio.

they talked of some thing about 78% of amaracans wanting our pledge back in schools.
then or some high chances of taroest bombings in our citys.

yeah we all know this so wupptydo.

BUT WHAT saddens me and still has a sickness in my belly. is the short story about a wal-mart asoc. whom was KILLED ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

he was 6ft 4in. and the biggest and tallest of the crew that morning. so he was picked to open the walmart store doors for the frinzy of shopers awaiting out side the store....... basicly he was smothered to DEATH BY THE SHOPERS RUSHING IN TO THE STORE!!!!!!!!!

WTF HAS THIS WORLD COME TO??

where the human life means less to you then the gift under your tree? where you cant stop for a short tinny sec to help a inocent man up off the floor? where you cant see or feel the love and compastion to help a fellow brother to his feet?

i just feel so horable for his family. i feel so bad that his life was taken in GREED!! that his life was worth less then some pretty papers and bows on of all days the celabration of the BIRTH OF OUR LORD AND GOD!! the very same God of LOVE. compation joy ect ect.

those responsable ......... i hope they relize that the gifts under their tree this year. are nothing more the blood moneys blood gifts. their gifts i hope remind them of the fact they they muderd a inocent man. for the sparkles of bows. may it hunt them in their dreams and the greed consume them.

and then MAY THEM CRAWL ON HAND AND KNEE TO OUR LORD GOD AND BEG FOR HIS FORGIVENESS!!!

this year a family will be with out father brother and son. all for the "gift"

i pray for them.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

what has the world come to? Empty Re: what has the world come to?

Post by noend December 2nd 2008, 9:48 am

Kinda takes alot away from the joy of the season..People no longer realizes that HE is the reason for the season.
noend
noend

http://thisiscreeepy.yuku.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry December 2nd 2008, 9:50 am

its just sad..... just really really sad. just ........ oo man it is really bad.

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down