The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im tired

3 posters

Go down

im tired Empty im tired

Post by WildCherry November 5th 2008, 2:49 am

im just so dam tired..... physicly emotionaly mentaly TIRED!! No pale confused Sleep Sleep

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

im tired Empty Re: im tired

Post by tree68 November 5th 2008, 8:59 am

comfort write sorry but stop pick flowers just do it ty hearts i just luv ya serina flower
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb November 5th 2008, 12:15 pm

That means it is time to step back and regroup. Take a bubble bath with candles when the house is empty and quiet. Lay in bed all day, immersed in a book. Make a batch of cookies and eat all of them before anyone gets home to see them.

Treat yourself.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry November 5th 2008, 4:32 pm

yeah maybe...... i just said f it and whent to bed. got up 2 hours later took dan to work. came home and whent back to bed. i heard the kids up and about this morning and i just hallerd WHAT TIME IS IT?
715 mom......
OK GET READY FOR SCHOOL WE ARE OUT OF HERE IN 30
OK MOM

that count down whent on every 5 10 min or so in tell i heard them say OMGOSH ITS TIME TO GO WHERE IS THE HAIR BRUSH??!!!

then i rolled out of bed sliped on my tennys and just picked up the keys and hoped in the car.

i think 2 of 4 kids didnt have their hair brushed and i dont care. mmm 1 might not have had her shoes on mmmmmm im sure other issues im sure terry had his cloths on backward as always. we got to the bus stop just as the buss pulled up. they hoped on and i came back home ......... then i had to go take dan his lunch at work. dam light on the car came on again. but then turned its self off on my way to get cydie groomed. soooo PIFF WTF ever.

i have a hour and 15 min befor they are at the bus stop to come home...... im going back to Sleep

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by WildCherry November 6th 2008, 9:41 am

think i figored out my ass-a-tude issues ............. it must have been PMS!!!!

ok so now guys i used to get a pms med over the counter that took care of all the basic crapola. but it had a mood inhancer in it........ mmmmm but im all out of it and cant seem to find it again now. and cant even recall the name of the stuff. i dumped the pills in a plastic baggy a few months ago and gave dan the pill bottle for his advils..... do any of you ladies know the meds name im looking for..... i spent about 30 min last month reading boxes at the pharmacy and never found a one med with the mood inhancer in it.

i need my happy pills

piff not sure hope you guys can help me recall that med. cuz in tell i get them. ill be forced to KILL INOCENT LITTLE LOWBIE LEVLE ALLIACE PLAYERS ON WORLD OF WARCRAFT!! to take out my agressons. many little teenie bopers all around the world. tryin to get their quest and achevments done will thank you all around the world. LMAO

ill bring a hole new meaning to "mad cow" all across azorth........ if i cant kill stuff in real life ill just have to settle for a village or maybe city wide masacur of night elfs and gnomes.

SAVE THE GNOMES. fine the name of my meds...... lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb November 6th 2008, 11:39 am

lol, sorry hun...I can't help you. I have pretty much been on menopause since I was 22.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down