The Chicken Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome cluckin4u

+3
ShowMe31
caysa
Admin
7 posters

Go down

welcome cluckin4u Empty welcome cluckin4u

Post by Admin May 14th 2008, 11:07 pm

everyone please welcome Kathy a long time friend of mine from one of the first boards I joined way back when I fisr got intenet.
I am glad you found us, so whats been going on with you and your family, it has been a long time fill me in lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

welcome cluckin4u Empty Re: welcome cluckin4u

Post by caysa May 14th 2008, 11:13 pm

Welcome Kathy! yippie chickie
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMe31 May 14th 2008, 11:23 pm

Howdy, glad to meet ya.

Smiles
Jul

ShowMe31

Back to top Go down

Post by cluckin4u May 19th 2008, 11:19 pm

I keep typing stuff, and then it just vanishes...I am going to hit send, and see what happens....

cluckin4u

Back to top Go down

Post by cluckin4u May 20th 2008, 12:22 am

Well, I was managing the bakery..then we hit a deer and it should have totalled my car..BUT///it was only $9,000 worth of damage (this was the last week of July last year) Then my purse was stolen out of the bakery 2 days later. Then on vacation the following week I was diagnosed with breast cancer. That was a real kick in the head. I have been through hell the last 8 months. We had to sell the brand new house in the corn field...which was fine, (will tell that story later)and bought a house in the city....my husband drives truck, and I need to be closer to
DR
....1 hour 15 minute drive before....10 minutes now. It all sux. I now have lympoma. That sux to. BUT...I am bound and determined I am not going to die (Cancer Dr. even said so) from this...I just really miss the old days...remember Anna..the guineas I put under that broody hen? LOL That poor girl...Hard for me to type....I have a compression glove on my left hand...and this damn port in my chest has got to come out soon... it hurts. I just want to have all my surgeries done at the sametime. I worry aout being put under. My Hair is growing back!!! Not my eyebrows or eyelashes. That sux. It will all work out in the end. cheers

cluckin4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb May 20th 2008, 9:36 pm

Welcome Kathy. Just keep walking that path you are on, one shuffle step at a time, and before you know it...you will have reached the end of this chapter in your life and moving on to the next one. Hang in there and draw strength from all of us if you need to.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Biery May 21st 2008, 12:14 pm

Welcome Kathy, we are certainly glad to have you! I wish you all the luck in the world with your treatment and look forward to reading your posts!
Dustin Biery
Dustin Biery

http://bierygame.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 22nd 2008, 11:43 am

oh hell Kathy I am sorry to hear that no wonder I could'nt get a hold of you
Please PM me your number I would love to talk to you again remember our marathon talks lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

welcome cluckin4u Empty itis so frickin hard to find this site

Post by cluckin4u June 8th 2008, 11:40 pm

I guess I will have to save this to favorites..it took me this long again to find this place...It isnt as easy as it use to be..just type in chickens...Well, so here I am!! LOL I had surgery Wednesday, had my port taken out...Dr said I wouldnt get the cancer back. Man..I pray he is right. I have had 4 surgeries in the last 10 months. The whole thing just really suxed. It was really hard. It was horrible. I wouldnt wish it on on worst enemy what I went through. Anna, I will try to figure out how to send you my phone number...I am not good at this computer stuff. Altough, I am looking forward to all the games and Christmas stuff we use to do!!!!!!!OK...got this place saved to favorites... Wink

cluckin4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 9th 2008, 12:31 am

I got your pm and replied Kathy
yeps I agree the games were fun
have not done the xmas exchange in a while though
I bet it did Kathy big time, and I hope the doctor is right too!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb June 9th 2008, 3:35 am

Will keep you in my prayers that the Doc is correct and you have now reached the end of all that torture.
Deb
Deb
Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 June 9th 2008, 5:29 am

hello and a big welcome cluckin4u!!! Smile remember me in BYC all those years ago? aw shucks i am very sorry you went thru a hard phrase just now - yes we'll pray for you for sure. yes as Deb says - take a step as a time and you'll get there Wink

to find this website easier especially if its used daily - go to "home" then right-click the whole thing click and "create shortcut". it will pop up onto your desktop - screen on your computer.

Glad you found anna Very Happy and hope to see more of you here Wink

treenz Smile
tree68
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum