YO DEB ANNA YOU ALL ARE SPOTA BE IN MSN

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YO DEB ANNA YOU ALL ARE SPOTA BE IN MSN

Post by WildCherry on June 18th 2008, 1:12 pm

ok ladys sorry my bad my comp FRYED literaly.. seems she cot fire?? or so the tec said. any way she is back up Smile

any new info on the vacation? fill me in with the details ladys. im sure i have missed a lot.

lol im sorry about your bird dustin... lmao we had a ring eyed lovebird with that addatued for a long time. MEAN LITTLE CHIT. omg let me tell you.... but i loved him so. and he was SOOO PRETTY. lol he ended up flying a way. lmao . but the bugger EAT EVERY THING he got his beak on befor he left..... inclueding and not limited to my 1935 set of cook books . the kids homework (every tryed expaining to a teacher) " my bird ate my homework"?? yeah.... and $600 bucks in rent moneys... LMAO lol try takeing a bunch of sherded cash to a bank and ask for a replacement..

the 6th bank did findly replace my cash for me.. but only after i pulled sweet little pastacho (love bird) out of my hand bang and set him on the counter as evadance of the deed. lol. the manager laughed so hard at the site of him and the fact i brougth him in he exchanged the shreds for bills........ i think the fact that pastacho desided to have a little snack on the deposit emvelops as we waited helped to prove my story . lol

WildCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb on June 18th 2008, 2:58 pm

to funny Oh Serina, you crack me up girl!

Show up on msn tonight and we will fill you in. Not much talk has taken place, as you were not there to agree/disagree/suggest. This is something we all decide on...not just a few for the many. Wink

Admin

http://p103.ezboard.com/bfeatheredfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on June 19th 2008, 10:30 pm

gald to see you back Mommy I sure have missed you and your humor

Admin
Admin

http://thechickenpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tree68 on June 23rd 2008, 10:49 pm

aw how did i miss this post - message?

so glad you are okay serina - but very sorry re your computer had been fried? i am very pleased to see you back...

love to see you to discuss yet more details re our get-together Wink hugs tree
tree68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top